Paper Sweeties - 25 Days of Christmas Holiday Blog Hop!


I'm so happy to be guesting for Paper Sweeties!  Make sure you check their blog for today's special sale!  Here's how I was inspired:


I've been having so much fun with the But First, Coffee and Eat Cake stamp sets!  They are so great to mix and match!  I colored them with my Zig markers and heat embossed the sentiment in white.

I don't know about you but I'm smitten with plaid!


This design could easily be a holiday card or perhaps just a happy winter!

but first, coffee


eat cake

I was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches:


Thanks so much for stoppin' by and Happy Holidays!



Comments

Lisa Lara said…
Such a fun card Amy!
Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this! LOVING those greens!! Merry Christmas my sweet soul sista!!!!!! :)
Shelly said…
Such an awesome card!
Celeste Goff said…
What an awesome card Amy!
Beautiful card :) i love the colors and that kettle is super cute!!
Cheers
preety
Jill Norwood said…
This is so sweet Amy! Love your coloring and the plaid!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
So adorable! I love all things plaid, too! <3
Debbie said…
So yummy - love the crisp, clean mint green color! Thank you for joining us in December for our holiday hop, Amy - Merry Christmas!
Maria said…
Wonderful card with the coffee pot and cup, Amy!! Beautiful plaid background in pretty color, too! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
Larissa Heskett said…
SUPER SWEET Card Amy!! I LOVE the Design and your FAVORITE Green Coloring!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS CHRISTMAS and a VERY MERRY NEW YEAR!! HUGS!! =)
Karen B. said…
Two of the things you are "famous" for in my view of the crafty world: your use of green and patterned paper in one fun card!
Julia Aston said…
What fun images! love the plaid and the greens!
Helen F. said…
Beautiful colors! And yes, love that plaid background!