Saturday, May 6, 2017

a • muse | studio May Guest Designer: Have a Beautiful Day!




I'm back up on the a • muse | studio blog with 2 cards.  I'm sneak peekin' one of them here:


The new Vintage Floral set is GORGEOUS.   Not only are the blooms fabulous but the sentiment are awesome, a must-have set!  I really wanted the florals to pop so I heat embossed them in yellow.  I love the contrast in colors, how about you?

I'd love for you to pop over to the a • muse | studio blog to check out my other project!










9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the color!!!! Off to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card!! Simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the guest design spot! So well deserved Amy! Your card is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous card, Amy! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are gorgeous, amy ... but I'm loving the pale blue paper - I know! I'm surprised, too ... blue to me, is your purple! x
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! Love the detail on the floral stamps.

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~