a • muse | studio May Guest Designer: Have a Beautiful Day!




I'm back up on the a • muse | studio blog with 2 cards.  I'm sneak peekin' one of them here:


The new Vintage Floral set is GORGEOUS.   Not only are the blooms fabulous but the sentiment are awesome, a must-have set!  I really wanted the florals to pop so I heat embossed them in yellow.  I love the contrast in colors, how about you?

I'd love for you to pop over to the a • muse | studio blog to check out my other project!










Comments

So gorgeous! LOVING the color!!!! Off to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dotty Jo said…
Beautiful! Jo x
Nora Noll said…
I adore this card!! Simply elegant!
Mona Pendleton said…
Congrats on the guest design spot! So well deserved Amy! Your card is fab!
SmilynStef said…
Gorgeous design ... love it.
Michelle said…
Wow! What a gorgeous card, Amy! Beautiful!
I Card Everyone said…
Both of your cards are gorgeous, amy ... but I'm loving the pale blue paper - I know! I'm surprised, too ... blue to me, is your purple! x
=]
Lynn said…
Absolutely beautiful! Love the detail on the floral stamps.