The Ton's Summer 2017 Release Blog Hop




I am so excited to be a guest for The Ton's Summer 2017 Release Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from the fabulous Eunji Jung!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is The Ton Blog.

The Ton has 24 new stamps for their new Summer 2017 Release which includes up to four free gifts with purchases. For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog. All new release products are available now!  

Three $25 gift certificates to The Ton's shop will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs.  To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Monday, June 12th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog. 

I have 2 cards to share with you today so let's get started!  


First up is a design that combined the Watercolor Wreath + Basic Banners.


Oh my goodness, I ADORE the Watercolor Wreath!  This card was so very quick to make..can you believe it?  I popped my watercolor panel in my Mini MISTI and centered the wreath.  I inked it up with Distress Oxide in Cracked Pistachio.  Before I stamped it on my watercolor panel I spritzed it with water...that's it.  This image is perfect for this technique because it gives it a layered look, don't you agree?  


I topped it off with the Banners - Basic set.  I watercolored the banner with Distress Stain in Cracked Pistachio.


Next is a card that combines the new Fresh Cut Anemones Coord Outlines with Tea Party.


My main panel is lime green.  I layered a white panel with rounded corners after doing some watercoloring in yellow.  The Tea Party tea cup has been stamped on a journal card and watercolored green.  Each individual anemone bloom has been watercolored with 2 different shades of red.  The edges of the petals have been watercolored in a very pale pink.  It isn't very noticeable in the photo but in real life, it's just the right touch.  The sentiment:

You're amazing just the
way you are.
-Bruno Mars

EVERYbody needs to hear that.  Love that sentiment!


Okay, that's it for me...next up is the Lovely LauraJane Head!  If you get lost along the way, here's the complete listing:

The Ton
Laura Sterckx
Tae Eun Yoo
Laurel Beard
Mayline Jung
Svitlana Shayevich
Emily Midgett
Dana Gong
Vera Yates
Svetlana Pavlova
Eunji Jung
Amy Tsuruta
Laura Jane Head
Justine Hovey
Sveta Fotinia
Janette Kausen
Marika Rahtu
Jenny Lee Yamasaki
Amy Kolling
Lisa Harrolle
Lydia Fiedler
Brenda Noelke
Olga Matyushevskaya
Chris Dayton
Anna Kutsenko
Kay Miller



Comments

Dana Gong said…
Sweet cards, Amy! Love how you combined tea cup and Anemones!❤
Wowwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
creative lady said…
Any! Love your cards. We can always come to your blog for a little coffee or tea inspiration, love how you added the flowers in the tea cup.
Anonymous said…
I loved your teacup card but when I saw the Bruno Mars quote.............totally sold on the stamp set.
Helen said…
Two lovely cards. Like the 3-D touch on each. Thanks for sharing.
Susan White said…
Very pretty cards!!
Lindar C said…
Two lovely cards!
Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! Beautiful cards!!! vI love so much the simplicity of the first one. Great combo of colors white and green!!!
Unknown said…
Great cards, thanks for sharing!
Sue Wareham said…
Pretty cards lovely designs
Mary Holshouser said…
Love the teacup of flowers.
I make the favors for a High Tea
that the Civic Club puts on in
January. This would be a great
idea for that project.
thanks for sharing some pretty
cards.
Tracey McNeely said…
Beautiful cards for the release!
Beautiful cards Amy, love the flowers in the teacup, so pretty. You guys did an amazing job highlighting this release. Thanks for sharing.
Linda said…
I'm always inspired by your designs. Especially love the anemones in their teacup. The punch of reds is so arresting. TFS
Nandini said…
The cards are really beautiful and elegant. In fact this whole release is incredible!
donna mikasa said…
Beautiful cards! That watercolor wreath is so awesome, and so are those anemones in the teacup!
I Card Everyone said…
REally wonderful cards, amy... yep just the way they are: fantastic!
=]
cghundley said…
Very pretty cards,
great designs.
Carla from Utah
Sue D said…
Lovely wreath card and I like the flowers in the tea cup.
Amy, Love what you have done with these cards!
D.Ann C said…
Love the monochromatic wreath and the popped up anemones (in a teacup, of course!)!!
dbjhudson said…
Very lovely CAS card with Watercolor Wreath. And the Anemones in a teacup! Precious
Becca Yahrling said…
The watercolor wreath set if my favorite and your card is very pretty. But I really love your 2nd card. Love the dimension and I just love the look of flowers in a cup.
Janis said…
Lovely cards!
Tinstar said…
Amy your cards are so soft and feminine - beautiful
Sandy said…
Wonderful cards, I especially love the way you colored the anemones with that burst of red.
Happy Dance said…
That wreath is fabulous! The way you've used that distress oxide ink works so well here. And yes! It does have that layered feel. The scalloped panel is sweet, and the banner is the perfect place for your sentiment. Those anemones are beautiful. I saw some very pale pink ones at the garden center today, and now I wished I bought them, lol!! Sweet in the teacup, too. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend. Bev
StampinLouie said…
Cards are beautiful. Love the flowers in the teacup.
lynn said…
Oh..love them both...such good ideas!!! Watercolor wreath...i think I can do that one!!!!
Susan said…
such sweet cards, nice job.
Susan
Mary said…
Lovely cards Amy, the coffee one is my fave, the wreath is stunning too!
Vicki said…
I love the watercolor bouquet stamp also. Your card is simple but beautiful. Thanks!
Unknown said…
I love the flowers in the tea cup. So pretty.
Unknown said…
What beautiful and clean cards! Thanks so much for sharing!
robiw said…
Beautiful! I especially love the watercolor wreath!
Theresa said…
Love the tea cup full of anemones
Heidi said…
Supersweet cards, love both!
Dee Earnshaw said…
Loving the CAS designs of your cards:)
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful cards! Love the anemones and the lovely wreath! Awesome release!
Di said…
The Bruno Mars sentiment is awesome with your card!
Mary-Anne V said…
Gorgeous Anemones and the wreath looks wonderful.
Beautiful! I love the simplicity of both of these lovely cards! TFS!
Nancy R. said…
Two beautiful cards. I love the softness of the wreath, and the anemones in the teacup looks so sweet!
Nitae1952 said…
Very beautiful cards. Love the f?Leeds in the teacup.
{S} said…
Those banners are just perfect! so versatile! I love that you put the flowers in a cup!
Love the jewel on the flowers in your cup! Beautiful!
Lorna C said…
Stunning cards! Love the simplicity of the first one!
Lisa said…
Oh wow... these are beautiful! Love those big beautiful blooms...that sentiment is awesome... must check out all the new stuff....
Unknown said…
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Cynthia Cole said…
Both cards are beautiful!
Karen Dunbrook said…
wonderful cas cards Amy...well done.
Nora Noll said…
Both these cards are amazing but I LOVE that watercolor wreath card. So cool!!
Linnea S said…
luv the simplicity of your designs!
Patti H. said…
Love seeing a quick & easy card! Yours is awesome & I love the simplicity of both cards!
Shanna said…
Love the cards!
McStamper said…
Love your cards. The flowers in the cup is really creative.
Mom and wife. said…
Elegent lovely card..
Cris G. said…
Beautiful cards! That soft colored wreath is amazing!