U Go Girl!!!



Monday's are Gloria's day over at 365 Cards and she has the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday kit {lucky duck!!}.

Pam's challenge:

The word "Girl" must be somewhere on the card-and make the card girly!

Whaddya think? It was perfect to combine the delish Cosmo Cricket paper with this week's Card Patterns #19.

I would like to dedicate this card to all the fabbie gals that made it to the 2s4y Top 20 in their Ultimate Card Showdown!!! You gals absolutely rocked Kazan's sketch...♥best of luck to you♥ and especially to all my ♥♥bloggy sistas♥♥, you know who you are!!!! It was a hoot being part of the Top 30 and I really enjoyed it...now I can sit back, relax and see what the Top 20 comes up with!!

Hey Naomi, guess what my kids call the pom pom trim???!!!

----------------------

paper: cosmo cricket girl friday, speckletone kraft accessories: misc clearance pom pom trim from j's, foof-a-la & sei buttons, thickers, fiskars shape template {I just use it to trace the scallops!}