a note for you...

Today is day 5 of Art Glitter week over at 365 Cards!

Pam's Challenge:

Ingredients:

4 x 7 inch card
5 blossoms
glitter
wet embossed sentiment
3 different patterned papers

That Pam....she actually got me to remember where I stashed my heat gun...sheesh, it has been literally years since I last used it. I know some of you gals are heat embossing regulars....me? Not so much....It's funny, when I first started stamping, that's all I ever did...embossed EVERYTHING...


Are you wondering where the glitter is? Check out the vine detail on the Urban Prairie paper..I tell you, the Art Glitter rocks and the metal tip is FABulous!

Aha....you're thinking it is a naked button, aren't you? It isn't, I layered black Kaiser rhinestones on the button...4 rhinestones actually...

I hope that you'll play with me today!!! I can't wait to see what you create!!

Please check back tomorrow...I'll be interrupting my Glitter week with my first Get Sketchy project! Brace yourself for a fabbie sketch and a bonus challenge!

Comments

Dora said…
Beautiful card Amy! Love that flowers! And what a great paper!
xo Dora
yyam said…
This is stunning Amy! I love your choice of papers! :)
Steph said…
Ooo 5 blossoms must have been hard? Even so, you came up with another stunner - well done x
Anonymous said…
Very cool!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Amy - Fabulous card. You always amaze me with what you come up with.
Lila Castro said…
As usual terrific card perfect card
Tina said…
Holy cow, what pretty colors and fab layout!
Rose said…
well leave it to you amy to rock such a hard challenge!! i was looking for the glitter lol :)
Evelin said…
pretty as usual! :)
Unknown said…
Wonderful card as always, Amy!!
Kryssi said…
hey amy! i'm excited to be on the same DT as u! heehee!
Tasia D said…
Awesome card - great job on the challenge, Amy!!
beckynoelle said…
love it! - i tore my craft room apart this morning looking for 5 flowers :)
Celeste said…
Great card. I love the blue and yellow pattern on the background paper.
Carolyn V said…
Fab papers, and Pam's right, your glitter is the perfect finishing touch! :)
ivy said…
did you have some glitter self-control on this one? i had to click to the bigger pic to see it on the vine! :-)
itsallrosi said…
I just read some wonderful DT news - big congrats!!!
Laurel said…
You are funny! Fabulous card! I wonder if I remember how to use the heat gun?!
TesaB said…
Gorgeous card an a fantastic take on the challenge! You are such inspiration! Thanks.
Unknown said…
Ooooh, gorgeous! LOVE the black with the bright yummy colors!

(-: Heidi
Joy said…
what a neat card! love the DP and I do love to emboss! but haven't done that lately! great job!
Kay said…
Gorgeous flowers on this card, Amy! Love the color combo and the layering. It really pops!!

Why to go on the embossing!! ;o) It's fun to bust out a technique you haven't used in awhile, isn't it?!! ♥♥Kay
Savitri said…
Super super pretty! Love the strip of paper!!!
Elaine said…
You knew exactly what I was thinking!! Naked button, where's the bling/glitter...yep, Amy, you know me too well!! ;-) That's a good thing, I THINK!! Hey - I'm going to get my glitter out today and play!! I hope you're having a great weekend girl!! :)