May your house...

Happy 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!!

This is going to be another fabulously sponsored week....

The Cutting Cafe!!!

You gotta love everything that Regina creates:)

Here's the sketch for today:


I was inspired by the sketch but did a smidge of changes:)


I used the Best Wishes 6x6 frame....The Best Wishes panel is actually printed on the backside of a plaid pattern ala MME. It is nestled on a 6x6 Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip base...the oval frame is from MME...the Home bingo card is from the Jenni Bowlin packaging of the full size bingo card...all the other embellies are from Andrea {Thanks sooo very much!!!}....I popped on the pearl from my stash :) I won a blog candy of hers and let me tell you, she knows how to sling out the candy!!! The sentiment is A Muse...a fun Happy New Home card.

♥♥yadda, yadda, yadda♥♥

Thanks for all your hugging feedback...LOL..

I've been trying to incorporate some exercise into my regular routine and have managed to walk in the morning for the past several days...huge deal for me as I cherish my blurfin' time:)

Last week we went to the boy's awards ceremony at his school...he had straight A's all through the year:)

Okay, can't wait to see YOUR take on today's sketch!!!!!

Comments

Dora said…
I love love love your card!
Angèle said…
Yes... such a lovely card Amy!

Hugs, Angèle
Saskia said…
Beautiful work Amy!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)
ivy said…
congrats to your son for all A's!! love the bingo card! yay for exercise...i'm supposed to start riding my bike. i'll LYK if i ever start! i'll prob have the excuse it's too hot with summer coming up!
Alice said…
wow! fabulous take on the sketch and i LOVE the little cluster of embellishments!! super!
yyam said…
Nicely done Amy! I love that you used packaging!

Congrats to the boy on getting straight As! :)
Anonymous said…
Love this card. Love the way you combine all the elements. :D
SmilynStef said…
I wondered where you found that tiny little Bingo card ... aren't you clever.
Laurel said…
Beautiful card! and good for you for your walks and your boy for his marks yippee!
Karen B. said…
Great collage, and to use packaging makes it better!
Heather Rogers said…
This is so pretty Amy! :)
Cindy Lee said…
Ohhh....I just love this card!! Great job!
this is simply adorable! I love your use of embellishments!
Ann said…
I love all the tiny embellies, and that saying is one of my favorites. Happy Sunday!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love the card even if your rebel side came out.

Congrats to the boy for the fabulous grades. Makes a Mom proud I am sure.
Tiffany Heilman said…
Love, love, love this card! Congrats on the walking. Sometimes it is hard to be motivated away from the computer.
NinaB said…
I thought when I saw the bingo card that this must be an enormous card, but you're so clever to use the image from the packaging. Gorgeous.
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Amy!! That is GORGEOUS!! Loveeeeeee the colors!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the straight "A's" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
xiumaiyuki said…
Congrats on your blog candy! The card is beautiful!
lindalou said…
Beautiful card.

On your previous post...Sympathy cards are always challenging. So sending hugs works very well from my perspective.
Elise said…
I love the minimalist celebration of this FANTASTIC card here, crafty goddess! This is brilliant on too many levels to count ~ You always put on such an excellent show! Congrats of the endorphin boost, you ROCK STAR! :o)
Perfect in every way Amy! LOVE every detail! :)
Allison Rankin said…
Just lovely...great color choices!
Carolina said…
What a darlin' card...love all the little elements you incorporated into you card!!!
Kay said…
Gorgeous vintage style card, Amy! I love the smidge of felt and that beautiful button/pearl. This is truly lovely!! Congrats to your son on his amazing grades!!
♥♥ Kay
lauren bergold said…
wow, wow, WOW!!! i love everything about this--your take on the sketch and that fabulous CC frame--but my VERYVERYVERY favvvvvorite part is the teeeeeeeny bingo card cut from the JB pkg! you are a ♥GENIUS♥ missus!!! :)
Jana said…
Oooooh. I love this card. So very pretty. And that little bingo card, pure heaven.
Tina said…
This is so lovely Amy!
Tyggereye said…
Great job with the card and sketch. Very cool
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, love the vintage, shabby goodness! And major kudos to your son for all A's and you for walking! I did manage one mile last week, send me some of your strength!
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Beautiful card! Congrats to your boy! I too need to do some exercise but the hard part is to start doing it!!!
Unknown said…
Just loverly! I am crazy for the gorgeous muted colors you used and that fabby cluster of embellies!

(-: Heidi
Rose said…
love your card!! congrats to your boy with such fantastic grades :)