sassy sunday...

Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday Crop Stop Week!!!

Happy August...can you believe it?!

How'd you all do with the 7 Sketches Week?! Sooo much fun!!!

This week we are teamed up with Crop Stop! One lucky winner will win a gift certificate to the fabbie Crop Stop Store! So link up your cards for this week's challenges {Aug 1-Aug 7th} by Sunday, August 8th at 11:59 PM EST, and you just might be the one to win!


Pam has designed yet another fabulous sketch for you to play with:



Here's my sassy take on the sketch:)


Chock filled with Sassafras goodness...the scallop panel is Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, the buttons are PTI, the pearls are Want2Scrap and the letters are Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type..everything else is Sassafras!

Come and join in the fun!!!

**garage sale update**

Thanks for all the well wishes on my garage sale venture:) I spent SEVERAL hours prepping...it is soo much work, isn't it? We were open from 8 - 1 pm on Saturday..darin hung out with me...came in handy actually:) I averaged over $100 an hour...can you say woot woot?!!!

Here are some things I have learned...

Crafters are fabbie...you can sit & chat to total strangers about paper and stamps like you've known them for years...

I had a lot of questions like:

Do you own a store? {uh, no}

Are you a Stampin' Up Demonstrator? {I'd probably buy more than sell}

Are you a rep for a scrapbooking company? {I wish!!}

Wow, you're selling a lot of stuff... {why yes I am..}

You should be selling your Stampin' Up sets for $3 a set, they won't sell for what you have them priced at..{which is $3-$10...come on peeps...I'm practically giving those sets away...grrr}...

I took pics when I first opened up...darn things didn't turn out...I had and still have quite a bit of stuff but I managed to sell quite a bit...thrilled about that....I'll be having yet another sale on August 21st:)


It was actually 'chilly' during the sale, I had to grab a hat! Crazy I know because so many of you are still experiencing such heat waves...

Thanks sooo much for stoppin' by....I'll be slinging some blog candy this week...so be on the lookout:)

Comments

xiumaiyuki said…
super darling card! That Sassafras PP is yum-o! I'm glad to hear your garage sale was a hoot. LOL at the part where someone asked if you own a store...haha.
Vanessa said…
Love your yummy Sassafras card! Beautiful, Amy! We could all open a little shop I guess ;)
Traveling Mama said…
This is so cute! I love the colors together!
Alice said…
loooooove your circle card!! so adorable!!
Karen B. said…
Great to hear about your sale! Woo hoo! And I smiled so at your card, love that little deer and the colors.
Smita said…
Beautiful card! Love the colors you've used.

Kudos to your sale :-) Wish I were somewhere around ;-)

Smita
Annie@Ambriel said…
Amy ... Woot, Woot.. on your sale... judging by the response.. you cud run a LSS :)

I love your card for 365cards. I love the flowery buttons and the dear and that gorgeous paper.. so tempted to play :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
WOOT~WOOT. Way to Go!!!
I love the question section of your post. Too funny what people will ask for.
Aimes said…
Woot Woot, girlie!!!! Oh how I wished I could have been there - I'd have snapped up lots at those prices LOL!!!
Gorgeous colour combo on your truly sweet card, deer! ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Elaine said…
Cool colors and shape on the dear card! Glad to hear the GS went well Amy!
People can be so rude - telling you what you should sell the su stamps for...that should be what the cheapskates WANT to pay for them....not what you should sell it for...geez!! lol
You've still got the chomper thingie for me I hope! ;-)
Beth aka BR-T said…
What a wonderful card, I love this shape and colors! It sounds like your garage sale was a success! Good for you!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that card!! And woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo for the $$$$$$ you earned....but ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some peeps have some odd questions...hehehehehehehe....I hear that stuff all the time! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE your Sunny Happy card Amy!! I think we ALL have way too much stuff??? LOL!
Kathy Martin said…
What a DEER card! ;)
Lovely card ..I loved the beautiful shade of yellow PP and the beautiful flowers..
Karen said…
Cute card...love the scalloped circle & the little flower cluster! :> Congrats on such a lucrative garage sale!! I agree that's something to cheer about! :>
~* steph :) *~ said…
your card is adorable, amy! love your interpretation of the sketch! cute deer! thanks for sharing :)!
glad your garage sale went well! i wish i lived nearby, would have definitely swung on by. hehe funny questions.
have a great day!
*hugs* steph :)
TesaB said…
Ohhhh Saaassssssyyyyy Goodness!!! Both cute and fun and totally awesome!!! And congrats on your sale success!!!
Anita Rex said…
Love your card! Love the yellow and brown! Was your gs a crafty sale or everything? That's a lot you made! Glad for you! So annoying when people comment on your prices!
Jenny said…
Great card, love it!! :) :) :) :) I wish I liked stampin up but i have 4 sets here and they are collecting dust. LOL and ya you are giving them away!!
More yellow...hmmm, I am starting to like the color again :>)
Tag sale - LOL!!! I won't even breathe that word near my husband. I really need to purge some SU stamps myself, but I keep wondering if someday I will be sad I gave one away. Hmph, I just need to do it! My LSS has tag sales that I could bring it to, that would be so much easier than sitting around all day.
Lynnda said…
What Deerly CARD... Love it Amy... so gorgeous!!!...xx
yyam said…
Fabulous card Amy! Love the deer! :)

Glad your sale went well!
Courtney Baker said…
Ha ha that's so funny. I so ask those same questions when I go to garage sales like that. Thankfully I do and that's how I found out Jenni Bowlin lives in my town! Ha ha. Super cute card!
Dana Gustafson said…
Super cute sassafrass card! I love those pops of yellow with the roses paper.

Congrats onyour garage sale success and you made me laugh with the questions you were asked...LOL!
ivy said…
would have loved to shop at your garage sale! that's a lot of moolah you made...going to bank it or spend it on new crafty goodness?
love the roses in yellow!!
Tina said…
Very, very pretty. love the earthy colors.
Angie Tieman said…
Yes, I can say "Woot! Woot!" Good for you, girlie! You must have really parted with a lot of stuff...I'm taking deep breaths now...good for you! Your card is adorable! Love the circle shape and fun yellow and Sassy goodness!
Rose said…
oh i love that paper :) congrats on your sale girl!!!