grow where you are planted...

Happy Friday!!!

Whew, sooooo glad that it is almost the weekend...looking forward to celebrating WCM Day tomorrow:)

I've been seeing a ton of tags out in bloggie land lately and decided to make one or two...

This is chock full of Cosmo Cricket Material Girl goodness...everything is nestled onto a RAK'd tag {Thanks Ivy!!!}...I popped a black bling on the flower chippie to coordinate with the tiny type letters..

So fun to see my it over on the Cards blog...thanks Paige!

Next up is another tag..getting great use of all the tags Ivy gave me:)

I used the bird image in the Schlosser Designs Have a Tweet Day set:

I'm really enjoying the tag thing....ideal for scraps:)

The doily and button are compliments of Yvonne...I tried to dye the doily with some coffee but patience is not my middle name and I didn't soak it long it enough..sigh...All the patterned paper is October Afternoon...the black bling is Kaiser and the alpha is Cosmo Cricket tiny type.

I think that I'll be slinging out more tags...they are a nice, quick size to work with....

♥♥E.A.D Designs MONTHLY Steal♥♥

Check it out...E.A.D Designs has made the change from weekly to monthly steals...check out October's steal:

Just a reminder that my Flashback Friday 3.0 is still running and E.A.D Designs is my first sponsor...

Flashback Friday 3.0


Comments

~* steph :) *~ said…
great tags, amy! love the mix of colors on the first one. the papers are fun and love that ruler paper. cute flowers!
your second one is super cute too. love the birdie and the great prints and doily. thanks for sharing and have a great friday! *hugs* steph :)
Vanessa said…
Fabby tags, Amy!!! Love your happy creations!!
yyam said…
Awww...such lovely tags! Love the happy colors! Glad to see one of the doilies in action! lol :)

Happy Friday my friend! :)
Smita said…
OMG... these are cute. I loved the first one most! :-)

Hugs,
Smita
Martha said…
Wow, fabulous!!
Have a nice weekend Amy!
Deirdre said…
Amy,
Just spotted your card on CREATE blog... congrats - love it.
Alice said…
beautiful tags, Amy! love all the fab details!
Karen B. said…
Both are super cute tags, gotta make me some too!
C said…
Great tag, Amy! Love all the sweet little details!
Megan said…
I wouldn't mind having one of those beautiful tags on a present!! :)
Happy Happy Friday and Happy October!!
xo
Laurel said…
Such great tags Amy!
Dana said…
EEEK, your tags are awesome Amy! So cute!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love those tags Amy!!! And HUGE congrats on being featured! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DESERVING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Tina said…
Great tags, so chock full of wonderful dp.
Tyggereye said…
Saw this card on the CARDS blog. Too cool. Very pretty card. I love it. Great quote. :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Such cute tags. Love the Cosmo Cricket papers and chippies.
Anonymous said…
Cute cards! :)
I love those sentiments!
Court said…
Thanks Amy! This is so cute!
Aimes said…
Such sweet tags, girlie! I love the scrap-tastic nature of 'em!
TGI Friday!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Jane said…
WOW! DROOL!!!! I LOVE LOVE tags and yours are PERFECT!
Linby said…
wow these are fab Amy. I have the material girl papers but haven't cut into them yet!
Linbyx
Joy said…
wow! that card is full of stuff! love that it's overflowing! cute tag too. hope you have a wonderful Friday and a fun weekend!
Riet said…
Ohh wowww Amy,So beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x
Tasha said…
Oh my gosh these tags are the cutest. I love the mix of colours and designs and the fabulous details
love tasha xx
Unknown said…
these are just too adorable Amy!

(-: Heidi
Kryssi said…
such cute tags, amy!!
Kathy Martin said…
My goodness...these are gorgeous tags! :)
Lynnda said…
woot woot Sista... what a gorgeous tags you made... simply beautiful....xx

have a good one Amy!...xx
Kay said…
Hooray for tags! I love them and should make them more often! Your Cosmo one is great and the layering is fantastic! Super pretty doily, too. Don't give up on the dye thing. Next time try boiling a couple of tea bags and then soaking the doily. It worked great for me! :) Happy WCM Day!!! ♥♥ Kay
Regina Easter said…
awesome tags amy....hugs
ivy said…
great tags amy! congrats on the cards blog feature!
Dora said…
Love those tags, love the sentiments
Randee E said…
You werren't kidding!! These tags arre awesome!! Love the bright cheerful colors and that little birdie!!
Heather Rogers said…
I LOVE the tags too. I have been seeing them everywhere. Yours are so cute. :)
Rose said…
fantastic tags girlfriend :) LOVE the birdie :)
Angie Tieman said…
Ack! These tags are amazing!! Your talent is staggering!
lauren bergold said…
OMG/ S♥M♥O♥P!!! (or pitchfork fondue, even!!!!) your tags are flippppppin' AWESOME, missus!!! ♥♥♥!