WCMD Blog Candy Winner!!!!

Psst....please be sure to check out my regularly scheduled post HERE.
 Thanks so much for your patience....I've been trying to post this but my computer wasn't playing nice...grrrr...

Well, I have to tell you...I LOVED your responses to my question about what you love about making cards or perhaps what you love about blogging.  The answers all had the same theme...Being crafty is something that we do for ourselves and for others...if you ask me, that would be a win win hobby:)  I had a ton of answers regarding the joys of blogging...I'm personally thrilled to be part of this crafty blogging community..it is thee best....thanks to all of you that left me comments...I really enjoyed reading each and every one of them!

Okay, just a reminder of my blog candy:

 It's 6 woodmounted stamps and 5 sets of rub-ons...

Drumroll please.......
---
Glenda said...

Fabulous creations! Love them all - great work. Love making other people smile with my home-made creations. Happy WCMD (I've got blog candy too... if you are interested!)!

October 3, 2010 9:00 AM
---
Woot Woot Glenda!!!!!!

Okie Dokie Peeps...have a terrific week!!!



 


Comments

WOOT WOOT!!!!! CONGRATS GLENDA! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Karen B. said…
Oh these are fun-where can I find some??? So nice of you to do that, and congrats to Glenda!
Jennifer said…
LOVE those fun stamps!!! (= Congrats to Glenda!
Amy said…
Congrats Glenda!
Valerie said…
What an awesome prize, Amy! Congrats to Glenda, you lucky gal!!
Glenda J said…
So giddy! THANK YOU SO MUCH AMY!!!!
Lynnda said…
woot woot Glenda... Congrats...xx
Kay said…
Lucky Ducky! Congratulations Glenda! :) ♥♥ Kay
Brenda said…
I saw these at Michael's the other day ad had to restrain myself from buying them all. I don't think ours had the stamps though. Fun prize. Congrats to Glenda!