1 week countdown...

Can you believe that Christmas is in 1 week?

I have a couple more cards to send out and then I'm calling it good...I'll catch up with the other peeps on Valentines Day..LOL

I gotta admit that I'm pretty Christmas'd out in terms of cards but you may still see some this week...grrrr...the wind is totally blowing outside and I'm literally frantically trying to type up this blog post {another live posting} before the power goes out...

My first card is a bright and fun number:

I was determined to use one of my gazillion cuttlebug folders {thanks for the inspiration Sherry!}...I managed to achieve my goal:)

I used a couple different Skipping Stones Sets: 


Did you see that Skipping Stones Design is sponsoring: 



Ooohhh...love the colors, don't you?!!!


I used:

Stampin' Up Pink Passion Cardstock
Stampin' Up Green Galore Cardstock
Memento Lady Bug ink

I was sooo very inspired by Card Patterns #95:


I seriously just whipped up my card this morning...working against a coffee date dealio this morning too...I wanted to get my card and my post up before I leave for caffeine!

Here's a card I put together last night:

I like how it turned out...I did try to keep it as clean and crisp as I could...I was dying to cover up the base panel with another pattern from the Cosmo Cricket Material Girl line but decided not too.  See that fun ruffle?  I've had that 7Gypsies tape for-ever....I did some pleating action and zig zagged it down to the gingham panel.  I was stitching while talking to Darin on the phone...haha..multi-tasking at its best!

The sentiment is ala SRM..and woot woot...using my PTI dies again...trying to use what I have....which I have a ton:)

♥LOVE♥ FTL121:


I'll have to come back later with some CRAK's and my Awards....


Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
what a bright and cheery card. Makes me want to go grab a cup of coffee this morning.
The FTL card is fun too and I love that sketch...beause as you said you can just throw the card together. Mine is done I am just too lazy to photograph it yet.
Sarah said…
I love, love , love the colors in that card. two of my favorites Pink and LIMEY GREEN! Wonerful card! keep up the great work
~sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
Laurel said…
Fabby cards, LOVE that second one!
Dora said…
The first wow Amy look at the bright colors, it is amazing!
And the second is a natural beauty!
cnelson said…
such cute, fun cards Amy!
Jaclyn Miller said…
LOL...crack. I need that one. Super cute card using the OTWC colors. Totally love it and I absolutely adore the CAS style of that second one.
Jennifer said…
Great cards!! Love the pink and green and I always love Kraft!! (=
Sparkplug17 said…
These are darling! I don't know that I can craft that well before caffeine, lol!

PS...got the owl card! Thanks! :)
~* steph :) *~ said…
great cards, amy! love the first one, so bright and cheerful!! love the second one. the stitched banner part is so cute! great colors! thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!! *hugs* steph :)
xiumaiyuki said…
Fun, fun, terrific cards! The banner on the second one got me squealing here. :o)
Carolina said…
Such fun set of cards Amy! LOVE the first - wonderful bright colors and the second is just a CAS beauty!
Sandy Ang said…
That Just a Note card is so appealing to me - the colours, stitching, patterns. Does noqtuwyzbc have a special coded meaning ?
Rose said…
love the bright fun card and your darling cas one :)
These are GORGEOUS Amy!! You never cease to amaze me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Karen B. said…
Oh, bright fun and cheery card on the first one there! And now I really want to bring out my tapes again too.
Jess said…
Super cute cards!
Susan said…
oh, just to fun, live posting! Come join me in real time!!! I love the bright bold kaffe kard...great use of the sketch. And your pleaty border is really perfect with the other sketch.

Merry merry my friend!
Alice said…
fab cards, Amy! love the pleats on the second. so fun!
Michele Gross said…
I hear ya! I'm up to my eyeballs in Christmas card production and I'm starting to feel a bit over it ;) Gorgeous cards-love those bright bold colors!!
Deborah Frings said…
Great cards!! Love the brightness of the first one.
yyam said…
Love the first card! Happy happy fun colors! :)
Embley Veronica said…
Gorgeous cards! I adore that coffee one especially. Gorgeous colors.
Ann said…
Fab cards as usual, Miss Amy! LOVE the bright colors on your coffee one!
Lynnda said…
Woot Woot...Those card are simply GORGEOUS Amy!! you always always amaze me...xoxo
ivy said…
that is exactly how my thread came out of my sewing machine---because i was talking on the phone w/ my sister when stepped on the pedal too fast! note to self: do not sew & talk on phone @ the same time!

love the pleats! and the colors are so yummy on your 1st card!
Tina said…
Such great cards! You are so inspiring with the bright colors, love it!
whoistracy said…
Love 'em Amy! Especially that first one with your signature bright colors. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!!
Emily Leiphart said…
I love these two cards, Amy! They are super cool and funky!!
Tyggereye said…
What great colors. Love the cards!
Anonymous said…
absolutely adore the just a note card. it is perfect. my favorite part - the flower. love how it's black with the patterned paper center.
Ivanka said…
Love them both, but esp. the bright colors of the first one! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season.
~Tammy~ said…
Love your cards especially the one you created for OTWC! :-) Thanks for joining in the fun this week at OTWC!
Unknown said…
all cards are beautiful!!! great colors
Amy Kolling said…
Thank you so much for playing along with OTWC! It was so fun to use Skipping Stones stamps this week.....Your card uses our colors perfectly!! Happy Holidays!