Inspired by "Go to Gal" Blog Hop!!!

Happy Monday!!!

I have to say one of my E.A.D Designs features is the "Go to Gal" Blog Hop!!!
{it officially starts at 10 am EST}

You should have hopped here from our wonderful December Guest Designer:


If not, you'll definitely want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the E.A.D Designs blog!

I'm thrilled to tell you that this month we have the spectacular Betsy Veldman joining us!!!!


I'm a HUGE fan of her gorgeous work...her attention to detail and her choices of colors are a-m-a-z-i-n-g...check out this Betsy beauty:
 

I was inspired by her overall design but rotated my card....:


I used the E.A.D Designs Merry n Bright/Color Stickerz as my focal point....it may look like an eggplant color but it really is a charcoal grey....I added pearls to the centers of 2 of the snowflakes for dimension.  The ric rac is velvet and the snowflakes are a sneak peek of a new Skipping Stones set that I inked up with PTI's Fresh Snow.

Here's another Betsy inspiration...isn't it gorgeous?  I love her use of patterned paper and collage-y style...


Here's my version...a hip shabby chic with the bold red flocked Making Memories paper....


What?  A non-holiday card?!  LOL...such a refreshing switch for me...I'm linking this to the Moxie Fab World All Occasion Challenge...

I've been LOVING the Saying Hello Sentiments Stickerz set...soooo versatile and fun...the blue brocade paper is flocked Making Memories, the bloom is Prima and a big woot woot for me...I finally cracked open my Lacey Circles Nesties and man, oh man...you guys are going to be seeing those puppies a ton...I even did some fun whimsical stitching on today's version:)

Thanks to Betsy for all the inspiration that she provides and for getting me to use my nesties:)

Okay, now hop on over to the fabbie Jenn of 



Comments

Blossom inch said…
Hi! Amy

What a nice blog and cards, been to your blog a couple of times and always forget to comments. Here I am leaving some love. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
wowee Amy... gorgeous cards.. I love both your inspirations.. love the CAS... and love the gorgeous colour combo and bloom on your second :)
yyam said…
Just gorgeous Amy! :) Love the card for MFW...those blooms are so luscious! :)
Heart your take on Betsy's card!! I love the bright red background & paired it with lovely handmade flower!!
itsallrosi said…
great cards, and case-ing of Betsy!
Amy said…
Love these!! So awesome Amy!
Jane said…
I LOVE Betsy and LOVE LOVE your cards! (btw you wrote Becky instead of Betsy) ;)
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS Amy!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Ann said…
FAB-u-lous work, Amy! Love your "thinking of you" card!

Have a great week! Snow day for me today...er, make that a cold day. Wind chills well below zero. Brrrr!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh I love both cards but number 2 is singing my name. So shabby looking. LOVE IT!
de said…
Gorgeous Amy as usual! Love your inspiration from Betsy's cards! Fabulous!
Laurel said…
OH my, love these!
Helen F. said…
Amy, your cards are just fabulous! Definitely Woot Wooting from here :o)
PS: Love anything "Betsy" for inspiration too~
Oh wow Amy these are both amazing love them!!!!
~* steph :) *~ said…
ooh, i love your takes of the cards. very nice! love the color combos and the stitching and the lacey cricle! thanks for sharing and hope you have a great day! *hugs* steph :)
Stephanie Zito said…
AMY!!! They are both stunningly beautiful! Amazing creations! Love, love them!
Simply AJ said…
Such a perfect "Shabby Chic" version... Love it (well I love them both)! Thanks so much for sharing. AJ - aj_822 at yahoo dot com.
Megan said…
I LOVE them!!!!!!!! That paper flower is so enchanting!!! and I love all the paper!!!! How beautiful!!!! :)
PS There is a little something traveling in the mail to you!! So watch your mailbox!!! :)
xo
cnelson said…
Fantabulously GORGEOUS creation!!
Jenn said…
love the similar color combo on the first card!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous cards, Amy!
Regan said…
totally gorj friend!
Riet said…
What a gorgeous cards Amy,I love your papers.

Hugs Riet.x
Larajc said…
I love the stamped snowflakes!
xiumaiyuki said…
Your interpretations are fabulous!!! but I am in love with that gorgeous flower in your second card. Wowza!!!
Julia Aston said…
Love your bold, clean renditions of Betsy's cards Amy!
Jay Gee said…
Great cards Amy. I really love the colours on the first one and the second card rocks. Those sentiment stickers are fabulous.
Unknown said…
Ooooh, such fabby Amy takes on Betsy's work!! Love 'em both!

(-: Heidi
Sylvia said…
Hi Amy!I love your hip shabby cards and Betsy Veldman, what else can I say but I love all her work!
Girl, you're on a roll! Fabulous cards!!
Lynnda said…
Hey SISTA... I'm dying man.. to see you... IF I'm there... I will "grovel" for you to take me to your craft room...both cards are just beautiful... love the pp very gorgeous... bloom just stands out!!... YAY..I can't to see more of those lacey nesties... im sure it'll be WOWZER!!!....have a good one...

snail mail... will pop-up via you E-mail...LOL..xoxo
Karen B. said…
Fabulous creations, Amy! I love how you've taken your take on the inspiration.
whoistracy said…
Oh these are gorgeous Amy!! Love your take on Betsy's work with your signature bright, fun colors.
Emily Leiphart said…
I LOVE both of these cards, Amy! They're very inspired by Betsy but have that signature 'you' element. I really love the stitched circles inside the second nestie. Thanks for sharing these totally wonderful cards!
Piali said…
Gorgeous Cards!! The last one is FAB!!!
Cindy Lee said…
Both cards are so gorgeous!! Betsy Veldman is one of my inspiration too!
Jennifer said…
Hi Amy,

What beautiful cards!!! :) Where did you find that gorgeous velvet rik rak ribbon? Love it!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com
Alice said…
awesome take on Betsy's cards! fabulous work!
Angie Tieman said…
Great cards, Amy! I LOVE that second one with the super cute dots and amazing stitched flower! That will definitely by Moxie-worthy, mark my words!
Hey Amy! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions All Occasion challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Tina said…
Such fabby cards, you always rock it out!
Joanna said…
Oh wow! You have been so busy lately!! I love your inspired cards you did such a great job..like always! ;)
Anthonette said…
I love your interpretation of the Betsy Veldman inspiration card. Awesome job, my friend!