sound..

Hello and welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!! 


Our sponsor for this week is the super duper fun E.A.D  Designs!!!!


 
Their products r-o-c-k...I might be a smidge partial:) but REALLY their stuff is FABulous!  If you've been following my blog, you probably know that I'm on the E.A.D Designs team.
 
One random participant for the week will win a $20 Gift Certificate for the  E.A.D Designs store!
 
Okay, here's the sketch for the week:
 


I instantly saw a pocket card, did you?

I decided to play with the E.A.D Designs Music Doodles Stickerz.  I teamed it up with Cosmo Cricket's Wanted line. 

So, we're going to be celebrating my older brother's birthday this Saturday...he's gotten into the whole Mac thing...loves his iPad...thinking of moving to a Mac desktop dealio...evidently he's become an iTunes-aholic....a download king...soooooo what could be better for him but an iTunes gift card.

I picked up a bunch of iTunes cards from Target on Black Friday {ssshhh...don't tell him but the $25 ones were selling for $20)....the potential drawback is that those puppies are purple...grrr...totally clashes with my color scheme...hence why you don't actually see the iTunes cards in my pic {haha}..

Okay, okay...do you see that blue band?  It is actually slide-able...a belly band...the ribbon is from Sherry {who is my Flashback Friday 5.0 Sponsor!}.

Don't you love the Music Doodles?!  Seriously perfect for my bro...

You may have already read the 365 Cards scoop...I've decided to step down from the most wonderful Design Team...I'll be honest, I'm having a hard time writing down the words to communicate what I'm feeling...

I have to say that 365 Cards was the start of my true Design Team experience...so wonderfully managed...great group of gals..but in a nutshell, it feels right to move on...I'm NOT going to say good-bye because I still plan on playing along in the challenges...

Okay, okay, okay....next up is my Echo Park Paper Self-Challenge card #5:

All the paper is Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas...the snowman sticker is from the same set...The 'Hello' is from E.A.D Designs' Saying Hello Sentiment Stickerz.

December Daily 3

I LOVE buying new Christmas Decorations BUT I already have sooo much, kwim?  I couldn't resist this metal red star that I found at Target on Black Friday..


I love how the star looks against my milk chocolate painted front door....such a festive way to welcome friends and family.  What do you have on your front door?

♥♥E.A.D Designs December Steal!♥♥



Check it out HERE!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fabulous cards Amy :) x
Susan said…
oh, what fun to watch how your artful world has expanded over the last few years when we first shared our love for chandeliers, my friend. We have a history out in cyberspace and the real world. I cherish that and have enjoyed how your style has grown and all the opportunities you seized and were made better for the hard work you put in and made those teams, blogs better for selecting YOU. It's not goodbyes, but see you down the road...and I'm along for the ride, can't wait to see where your art takes you.

Blessings, my old bloggy friend
~* steph :) *~ said…
oh your pocket card is fabulous! your brother will love it. that sticker is way cool :).
your snowman card is adorable! love the papers!
love your december daily.
thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Sunday!
*hugs* steph :)
Manuela Navarro said…
Será dificil estar a tu altura Amy!!
Tus trabajos son increibles
Lynnda said…
Oh Amy.. I love that pocket card...very masculine..and perfect match colors too... eeiiii your echo snowman card is too cute.... love it...Interesting dec daily too ...Very irresistible star...perfect for the DOOR!!! TingTong!!....

Definitely not goodbyes eh... I know its still hard...but good thing ...move on....big hugs sista!!!..xoxo
Els said…
Fab cards, Amy!!! Love the pocket card for your brother, what a great idea!!
Your decembre daily looks stunning so far! We don't have anything on our front door. Since we don't have a front lawn and we live by a very busy street, I'm always a bit scared of vandalisations to it.
Linby said…
Fab cards Amy - no I didn't see pocket card! You did a fab job, pity itunes can't accommodate your colour combo LOL!
sorry to hear you are leaving 365 - I don't know how you fit it all in anyway.
Linbyx
Alice said…
awww... clever idea on the movable band! love that fun pocket card and your snowman card is waaaaaay cute! fab Dec. Daily, too!
Karen B. said…
A pocket card, now, that's a great idea! Love the colors and your post today. Nothings on my front door right now, we still haven't done our tree yet!
Sooooooooooooo funny...I love Christmas decos too...and have soooooooo many, but I want to BUY MORE!!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the cards!! That little snowman is CUTEEEEEEEEEEE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Amy said…
Very cool idea Amy! Love these!
Sherry Eckblad said…
What a great card for your brother and I am sure he is going to love it ~ purple gift card and all.

The Echo Park card is adorable as is that little snowman.

It won't be the same without you at 365 cards, but you are right sometimes you have to move on.

The red star and chocolate door. Awesome.

I am really loving those EAD stickers that you use.
Dora said…
So beautiful Amy!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful cards Amy.. just read abt you leaving 365cards.. aww... will miss u as a DT there

Lovely projects as usual and so fun.. love the headset tag :)

As usual your work is just wonderful... love the star on your door.. nice!!!
Ann said…
Love your gc holder...have some of those little envies & was wondering how to use one that way. AND your Echo Park card is adorable! :)
TesaB said…
Wihiiiii, what an adorable iTune gift card holder!!! CUTE stickers, and so love the papers. Yummy. Gorgeous second card too, soooo Tsurutacolorful! Cute snowman.

It's such a sad thing, you leaving us. *sniff*. But if it's time, it's time, and we'll see you around.
Sparkplug17 said…
What darling projects! I love that snowman!
Riet said…
What a gorgeous cards Amy.

Hugs Riet.x
xiumaiyuki said…
Fabulous, fabulous projects, Amy!!! Can't believe you're done with 365 cards...it's going to be so weird. :(

I am sooooo going to Target for next year Black Fri. Yay for all your goodies!!! Hey, if anyone could make purple looks fabulous....it's YOU!!! :o)
Allison Rankin said…
So fun! Great paper and embellie choices! I think I like #2 the best!
dstandard said…
Fabulous AMY! Love each of them!
wendipooh13 said…
Amy I LOVE all your cards as always!!!! and love your creations.. I'm sooo sad you won't be on at 365 cards!!! you are such the sweetest!!! but I will still look forward to seeing what you are up to!!
Valerie said…
I think all of these projects are gorgeous but I am in LOVE with that gift card holder -so very cool!!!
Rose said…
nope, didn't see a pocket card in that sketch lol
girl you always ROCK!!! i will miss you :( and wish you all the best in crafty land :)
yyam said…
Your brother is a lucky dude! :)

Your creations are amazing Amy! Really love the Echo Park Paper one...those bright happy colors make smile! :)
Anonymous said…
love it all amy - especially the snowman card. so bright and fun!
Anita Rex said…
Shhhh I don't have anything on my front door. I guess I should get something, love that star! :> Love how you turned that sketch into a pocket card! It's perfect!
Heather said…
Great Card Amy...I too see a pocket! Wow..you have a lot of different things going on...I will have to check them out. Thanks for the comments you left on my blog.
Hugs to you!
Regan said…
ack...that first card is anmazing!!
StampinCathy said…
WOW! All your projects are amaZING and so inspiring.
Emily Leiphart said…
WOW, this post is a feast for the eyes! I really love that pocket card - you do them so well! The snowman is adorable and I love the house in the last one. GREAT use of papers as always!
ivy said…
right now, i have a "let it snow" snowman sign on my front door....fat chance that'll ever happer here where i live!
lots of eye candy to look at on this post!
i cannot believe you did 365 for as long as you have. i couldn't keep up! i'm sure ou will be missed there!
Shirl said…
I really love the fun fun card you made for your bro and the best part is it comes with a thoughtful gift too! Who wouldn't love a sister like that?? ;)
Gloria Stengel said…
Fabbie work, as always. You already know how I feel about you. You will be missed from the 365 Cards team. But, I know great things are in store for you. One of your top 5 paper companies will snap you up and before I know it you'll be a super duper super star! Because you already are a star in my book! Hugs sistah! May the owls be with you!
~ Sophia ~ said…
Ok Amy...I´m not sure what to say.... I´m gonna miss having you around our team, but I hope you are gonna keep in touch with us all.
And as for you card..well, it´s great..as always! Love your idea with the pocket card!

Big hug to you!