There is more to life...


Hello and Happy Monday!

Well, it's back to work for me today...I had all last week off...**sigh**

Monday means the fabbie E.A.D Designs Blog Hop!
{officially starts at 10 am EST}

You should have hopped here from the E.A.D Designs blog, if not, you'll want to start from there so that you don't miss anything good!!!!

I have a bunch of schtuff to show you today....I  challenged myself to put together a card set based around the Tea Time Stickerz Set.  This is one of the many beauties of the Stickerz sets...you can literally put together a set of cards and still have leftover stickerz to play with!  I managed to use  Basic Grey Curio for all the cards...okay, here we go:

This card is a standard A2 size, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2:


There is more to life
than increasing its speed
Gandhi 

You gotta love that quote....

cardstock:  stampin' up chocolate chip paper:  basic grey curio stamps:  pti ink:  memento rich cocoa other:  ead designs tea time stickerz, twinery twine, pti button, stampin' up eyelet border punch

I was inspired by the new-to-me sketch challenge 4 Crafty Chicks:


Next up is a set of 4 cards that are all 4x4...I managed to combine the Tea Time Stickerz with different elements from the Basic Grey Curio line...

This particular card incorporates a fab doily from my bloggie friend, Brenda Weaver...isn't it intricate and gorgeous?!  Thanks Brenda!!!

Gotta love the Curio Pieces...The Tea Time Stickerz are pure perfection with them...


Here's the 2nd card in the set...


smile
breathe
and go slowly
Thich Nhat Hanh

The butterfly panel is from the Curio Pieces line...perfect for that sentiment...which is partially on the piece and partially off...gives the card a smidge of visual interest...

Okay, this is when you all will really realize how perfect the Tea Time Stickerz is for the Basic Grey Curio Pieces....check it out:


Now how stinkin' PERFECT is that?!!!!!! 

I topped off the tag with some pearls and vanilla seam binding ribbon....

Here's the final card of the series...


Here's a close up of the very magnificent quote from yes, the Tea Time Stickerz set:


I am not afraid of storms,
for I am learning how to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott

LOVE that empowering statement....definitely a more scrappy type card design...I teamed up the quote with a silhouette epoxy sticker and bloom.  Did you notice the sassy red stitching?

I had so much fun putting this particular Tea set together...thanks so much for hopping by but before you hop over to Stephanie's....you gotta take a peek at thee brand new Stickerz: 












I don't know about you but I'm certainly READY to jump into Valentine's Day cards....wooooo hooooooo!!!!  Which is your favorite???!!!!

A ginormous woot wootie woot woot for our December Guest Designer.....Andrea of My Stamping Heaven...loved having you this month!!!!

Okay, off to Stephanie's place {Dream, Create, Inspire}

Comments

Susan said…
wonderful set of cards, Amy! I love, love the Ghandi quote (I've had it forever...just waiting for the right moment)!

I must head back to work today also...I feel your pain. I always say, it needs to be ONE more day!

Happy New Year.
itsallrosi said…
I've never seen the relaxation quote before, I love it! the card set is too cute. sorry your vacation is over :(
itsallrosi said…
oh, and thanks for the xmas card!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Now that is a fabulous set of cards my friend. I love them all...especially the tea pot on the shelf.
Linby said…
Oh I love a tea time theme-these are beautiful and inspiring-must get my PTI tea time set out.
Sorry you are back at work, my week off has just begun!
Linbyx
Loveeeeeeeeeeeee these Amy!! I am loving that Gandhi quote!!! And the new stickerz are AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the cupcakes one!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Regan said…
back to work fo rme Wednesday.poooooooooooooo...great stuff lady!!
Unknown said…
Love the card set, waiting for my car to warm up so I can go back to work also. Have a wonderful day. Friday is another day off.
Brenda said…
I love all your cards, Amy, and I love how you incorporated your doily!
Great cards with some really great quotes!
Laurel said…
As a tea lover I love your cards today!
Megan said…
how enchanting!!!
xoxo
Anonymous said…
Love Love them all...So Pretty:)
Anna said…
Adorable cards. Love the quotes.
Dora said…
Those are amazing, and I love tea..this is wonderful!
Ann said…
These cards are fab, Amy! The sentiments are SO inspiring for the new year! Love some of those valentine sticker sets...may have to splurge! :D
TesaB said…
Hi!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!! Love your cards today, all of them!!! Gorgeous Curio, and beautiful stickers!!!!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous cards Amy.. You are on the roll..
Love them all.. arent the stickers gorgeous! my fave has got to be the Valentine friends..

hugs...
Kitty said…
All of them are so pretty :)
Leanne said…
Thanks for playing with us this week, nice job, love the colors you picked out!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks
Mona Pendleton said…
WOW Amy! You have been one busy papercrafter! Cute collection of cards :)
Joy said…
WOW! you were definitely on a crafting roll! love all the cards that were made. fabulous! love those cute stickers as well. hope you have a wonderful Monday! it's pouring here...at least it makes it a little more cozy =)
Emily Leiphart said…
Wow, you made so many gorgeous cards! I really love the tea time ones and the papers you used are so elegant. I love the eye candy on your blog!!
Riet said…
What a gorgeous cards Amy.

Hugs Riet.x
xiumaiyuki said…
my, my, my....these are just stunning!!! The last one took my breath away. Wow!

oh, you are so bad....those V-Day stickers are adorable!!!
Lynnda said…
Girlie... love all the cards... simply beautiful....

yummy stickers... i love them all... hmmm... its time for shopping... :wink....
xoxo
Valerie said…
I love that Curio line and you certainly did it justice Amy. Love how you worked in the stickers. Gorgeous set!
(great quotes, too - hope the week back to work goes fast!)
Tamie said…
Hi Amy! Your card is beautiful! I love the colors, the string instead of ribbon, the perfect punch to go with the perfect pattern paper and the Tea Pot is just awesome, what a neat idea instead of the circle. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring work with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. I hope you will continue to come play with us each week. Hugs
Anonymous said…
Hi Amy

Those cards are just beautiful. I think my favorite was Tea Time but they were all so cute !

Thanks for the Hop
Debi
Heather Rogers said…
WOW! You have been a very busy bee. Great cards Amy. I especially love the tea pot from PTI.
I am ready to make some Valentines cards too. :)
Court said…
Valentine friends is my favorite! :)
Roni said…
great set of cards!
ivy said…
wow---so many fab cards! you've been busy!
love the teapot card! gorgeous!what a great doily too. and my fave is sweet treat and peacock love from stickerz.
lauren bergold said…
♥♥♥! HOLY MACARONI...or i suppose it should be "HOLY SCONES" or something, really, to go with the tea, theme, but in any case HOLY WOW cause every one of these is a tiny and amazin' work of art, missus!!!!!!!!! "stickerz" you say? hmmmmmmmm...you interest me strangely... (furious link clicking ensues!) :) :) :)
Tina said…
Lots of eye candy today, WOW! Love it all.
Joanna said…
Omg Amy you have been bussssy! I love your card set..I almost didn't realize these were EAD stickers, you made them look like stamp images! Great job Girly, like always, love your stuff!
Rose said…
well i am a few days late but hopping along anyway *snicker*
fab cards girl and those new stickerz are screaming my name :)
Alice said…
wow! these are gorgeous, girl! love love them all!