hi there!

Happy Sunday...one more day in the oh-so-short weekend....how come they can't always be 3 day weekends?!

I have a clean & simple card to show you today...




I was inspired by the FTL153 & CAS-ual Friday Challenge:


along with the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:




I was drawn to the scallopy look of the dress and of course the different patterns...Jen Rzasa was sooo sweet to email me about this specific trigger because she knows my love of colors and patterns...thanks sista!

Here's a peak into our Saturday....my cousin owns 5 Alpacas and we had to check out the newest lil Alpaca, Lyra:


This dude, Corbin, was cracking me up...he is ginormous so I admit I was a bit petrified...but he loved the kids sooo much and was pretty friendly....all the while I was hiding behind the girl...and laughing so hard that there was no noise coming out and I was crying...good times peeps...good times.


**BRAKS**

I have several BRAKs that I wanted to share with you...first up is my buddie Julie Elak:


How fun is her card and check out my new stash'ola of embroidery thread...love love love the colors she sent me!!!

Next is Rose...Rose, Rose, Rose...


Woot Woot...yup, an Owlie card and check out this fabulous altered tin:


Stinkin' CUTE...look at the inside:


I know...SCORE...love those sweet cards and magnets...good grief, she gave me a bunch of fab ribbon too.

Next is my Canadian friend, Laurel:


I love it chickie...and the twine...woot woot!

Check out the fabulous Alice:


That girl can c-o-l-o-r!!!!!

Here's my sista Ivy Pe:


...plus all these fun goodies!!!!


I gotta tell you...I'm a fortunate girl to have such fine friends...they are truly magnificent!  Thanks Girlies!!!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Seriously CUTE card Amy! love the rounded banner!

(-: Heidi
itsallrosi said…
those are some mighty fine looking braks!

love the card you made, too. great job with the trigger!
Riet said…
So gorgeous Amy.

Hugs Riet.xx
Lynnda said…
Love your CAS card...simply BEAUTIFUL!!!....

You Lucky DUCK!!!...

Cute pics of those Alpacas... :)

hugs...xoxo

psst... how come eh...only 2 days of weekend!!!
Sandy Ang said…
This is the first time I've hear of alpacas. They looks like a cross between a camel and a lamb. Glad that they are nice and gentle with the kids
Sherry Eckblad said…
love your CAS card and that stamp set is too cute. I especially love the little clump of alpha it has.

Such sweet friends to celebrate your birthday by giving you all those cards and goodies for your stash.
Tyggereye said…
What a great CAS card. Really pretty. I want that dress too!
Karen B. said…
Yes, a three day weekend would be superb! Great card, I love the clean and simple design and the banners. Oh how I love banners. Thanks too, for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!
Loveeeeeeeee that card and the photos!!! And how fun is your cards from your friends!! AWESOME-NESS! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Sylvia said…
Lovely cards, all of them, Amy! Yes you are a lucky girl who has so much fun! Love ya! Hugs.
Courtney K said…
love all the stitching you added - and happy belated birthday! i hope you had a great day!!
Lindsay said…
Awesome card Amy! I love it!
Jennifer said…
Great C&S card!!! CUTE banner!!! (= Lots of great inspiration cards too!!! (=
Els said…
Gorgeous card you made! what a great way of combining those two challenges! Love it!
;)
Els.
June Houck said…
I love your sweet and simple card. The scallop pennants are terrific! TFS your birthday cards; lots of inspiration there :)
Chunyuan said…
Love the round banner, use of PP, and stitching. Happy birthday again. Alpacas are so cute.
~jan said…
Scrappy friends are the best! :) Loved seeing your cards and gifties! Love your take on the trigger-fabulous CAS card!
Hmmmm - I feel silly - I have never heard of a BRAK before. Buddy RAK?

Your card is fab and I LOVE alpacas! They actually make me laugh out loud, there is just something about them!

Deanne :)
IvyandRein said…
Omgoodness those animals look so cute & fuzzy
& huggable ;) lol I love animals!

I'm so glad u had a fun birthday
& I'm glad the package made it's way this time!!!!

<3xoxo
yyam said…
Fun fun fun! Love the banner action! :)

Those are some yummy braks! :)
Amy love the banner card and all the fab raks! Lucky girl ;-)
Rose said…
LOVE your CAS card and that banner!!

hubby asked what "ginormous" was and i said "anything that is taller then Amy" LOL he looked at me and i had to tell him how "close to the ground" you are!! LOL :)

they are beautiful animals :)

girl you so deserve all the BRAKS as you are the sweetest girl :)
Virginia L. said…
Hi Amy! Love your happy banner card! GREAT take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing the gorgeous cards from friends! This crafting community is the best, isn't it? So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ivy said…
the banner is so fun and refreshing to see a rounded banner!

have fun with your bday RAKs!
TesaB said…
Pure CAS perfection - again!!! :):):) The card is fantastic. And wohoo for all the happy mail!!!!
Janice said…
I so love this card! Woot woot for all the crafty goodies you received!
Cristina said…
That banner card is so super cute. The stitching really takes it up a notch!
Hey Amy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Tina said…
Cute, cute! Look at all that fab loot!
Trinh said…
Love how you were inspired by the Trigger! That scallop banner is too cute. And you've got some awesome braks there!
Alice said…
love your take on both challenges. lovely card, Amy! so glad it got to you safely and wow! aren't crafty girls the best? thanks for sharing all your goodies!
Anne Tussing said…
Wow! Awesome cards! I love your half circle banner:)
Audrey Pettit said…
Such a sweet card you made, Amy! Love the simple and clean design and LOVE that banner. It works so perfectly for that trigger photo challenge.
Love all the photos you shared, too. You've received so many amazing birthday goodies. And how cool are those alpacas?
Laura Davis said…
Simply stunning!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
Super cute, Amy! Love that sweet little banner! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Dana said…
Genius on the stitched banners Amy!
And that dress? OMG. I need one.
Looks like your friends know a true gem when they meet one. You are lucky!
Yay, so happy the card found its way to you in one piece :>)
Your card is fun, with all that CC yumminess!!! I even think of scallops as your thing after last year's Christmas card :>)