live simply. love much.


hello

I've been having fun creating clean & simple cards:


When I saw Tui's card, I knew that I wanted to play along with the gals over at Our Creative Corner:

Black & White with a Splash of Color


Tui colored her bloom beautifully but I decided to go with paper piecing.  The Martha Snowflake Mat Stack has some great year round patterns...isn't that red geometric one perfect...the pattern is micro and FABulous for paper piecing!

I came across a new-to-me challenge site when I was checking out Julie Smith's blog, Paper and Such:

Catered Crop
Seeing Red Challenge


My sweet red bird is perfect for this challenge!

Paper and Such is the Sponsor for this challenge...Sue-Pah Fun!

Okay...onto super serious stuff here...

I know that I'm not alone in the frustration in the new {double} word verification that seems to have hit blogger:

I am not a robot.
I am just someone that wants to leave you bloggie  ♥

 With well over 1,000 blogs in my Google Reader, I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of word verification.  

{True story, my DD asking me why I was squinting and turning my head funny...YUP, I was trying to decipher the letters on a &^%$ word verification...at this point, I'm thinking anything will help in trying to figure them out...LOL}

I absolutely L♥VE my time checking out blogs full of inspiration....but have strong opinions on word verification vs. comment moderation.

Don't even get me started on using my Google Reader via my phone...ugh, I could not begin to imagine what a nightmare THAT would be with this new verification system.  This is where I should insert that I do a majority of my blurfing on my iPod touch...like alotta blurfing....

So here's the deal...
  • Do you know that you have word verification ON?
  • Why not switch to Comment Moderation? 
  • Check HERE on how to Turn OFF word verification.  {{big shout out to the FAB ladies of Freshly Made Sketches for their post about word verification!!!}}
Have other concerns about turning off your word verification?  EMAIL me...let's chat about it.  

I could seriously go on and on about this but for the peeps that do NOT use Word Verification ♥ High Fives ♥ !  Not a fan of the new double word verification?  Squak about it...maybe with paper crafters uniting on this, Blogger will do something about it...

Thanks peeps...getting off the 'ole soap box now....