Seize the Sketch: hello roses

This is post 1 of 2 for me today...click HERE for my A Blog Name Hero challenge post.

Hello!

We're back with a brand new challenge at



Awesome sketch by my teamie, Jen!

I love how the sketches can be used to do clean & simple designs or something with more layers and embellishments!  Before I get to my card check out spectacular sponsor for this challenge:

Mona Pendleton

The fabulous Mona Pendleton from My Favorite Things is sponsoring Seize the Sketch #7 and provided the team with her beautiful stamps and dies. She is also providing a prize for our winner of Sketch #7!!!

I've been a long time fan of Mona's and was so thrilled to be able to play her stamps and dies!

I decided to go with a purple and gray combo:


I'm not a purple girl but love it teamed up with gray.  Aren't those Contemporary Roses gorgeous?  


My Favorite Things


coordinating



Be sure to check out the Seize the Sketch blog to see how my teamies were inspired!


along with our super special guest and sponsor:

Mona Pendleton

I can't wait to see how you're inspired!

Comments

This is gorgeous!! LOVING that flower!!!!!!!
Laurel said…
Such a beautiful card!
jessica said…
gorgeous job Amy!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Gorgeous, love the color combination you used.
Mona Pendleton said…
Beautiful card Amy! Love your lavender roses and the embossed panel! Thanks for the big shout out and for making everything look so awesome!
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhh soo pretty love the layered flowers!!
Unknown said…
Loving your color combo! A beautiful rose paired with polka dots...awesome.
Shannon J said…
I will NEVER complain about two posts in one day from you! Absolutely LOVE the colour combo - just a gorgeous card!
Julia Aston said…
Love the grey and purple Amy - and the fun dots!
Ashley Horton said…
I'm not a fan of Purple either Amy, but I agree that it is so pretty with the Gray! Gorgeous card!
Lynnda said…
so my new fave of yours Sista!... Love the purple bloom!...sweet!... I know you're not Purple kind of gal eh!.... hugs...x
Helen F. said…
Beautiful! Love the Roses on the polka dot background!
Rose said…
beautiful and i love the colors :)
Notes by Nina said…
Beautiful card, love the roses and fabulous dots.
Jessi Fogan said…
Ooh! These colours are fab together - that rose is gorgeous layered!
Lynn said…
Love how you used the sketch and the touch of texture on the card is awesome Amy.
Trinh said…
Oh this beautiful!
Sylvia said…
Wow, what a wonderful set of flowers and dies, Amy, love your card.
cm said…
Pretty card; love the combination!
c
Kelly said…
love your colors. the lilac and black are so pretty!
Kim S said…
I could almost be convinced to like purple after seeing this card! Absolutely lovely flowers on that neutral background.
dj said…
Beautifully put together!! Love those roses!!
Cindy Lovell said…
Love...love this card! Purple,my favorite color! :) I love the background and the flowers!!