Pretty Pink Posh: Grand Opening Blog Hop!

Post 2 of 2 for today...check out my The Craft's Meow Blog Hop post HERE


Welcome to the Pretty Pink Posh Grand Opening Blog Hop!

You should have arrived here from the lovely Lisa Elton's blog, if not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is Paulina's blog, Pretty Pink Posh!


Leave a comment as you hop!  
All comments received on or before December 3rd will go towards the giveaway prizes. The winners will be announced on the Pretty Pink Posh blog,  Thursday, December 5th.

Pretty Pink Posh is stocked with all kinds of lovelies!  I made three projects especially for today:


First up is a card:


I used a trio of the Festive Gold Christmas Bells to embellish my tags!  They are really the perfect petite size for paper crafting!

Next up is a great little giftie idea:


Christmas in a Jar!

My snow is Sparkling Clear Sequins...aren't they perfect for my project?  They add the right amount of pizazz!

Here's the jar rotated so you can see the fun pink chippie tag...yup, it's been adorned with another trio of Festive Gold Christmas Bells.   It brings out the gold lid and the contrast against the pink....perfect-o!


I knew that I wanted to use the Pretty Pink Posh "Pink Peonies" sequins in a project and I've been noticing a ton of shaker projects out there:


The paper is a mixture of Fancy Pants and Crate.  The sentiment is vintage EAD Designs.

There's a horrible glare on the clear window but as you can see, I essentially die cut through 3 layers.  I popped a bunch of the sequins in an A2 plastic bag and trimmed it down.  I adhered the sides down and nestled it inbetween the layers.  It makes the design more postal friendly using the bag vs foam core tape and acetate panels.

Here's a pic of the interior of the card:


There's a special for the Grand Opening:


You'll definitely want to check out the shop HERE.

Next up is the wonderful Heather Pulvirenti!

If you get lost along the way, here is the hop listing:



A big shout out to Paulina for asking me to join in the fun!  Best Wishes on your new venture Paulina!!!!

Comments

Look at you knocking out those sequins!!! I love love love love love love these!!! WOWWWWWWWWWW!!! You are on fire Sista!!! LOVING that jar!!!!
Laurel said…
Oh my goodness, look at all this eye candy!
cm said…
What a wonderful set of charming projects to showcase the products at the new PPP shop! How special and exciting that your creativity and talents are taking part in helping Paulina realize her dream! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
c
Kari said…
I think that jar is super adorable! Love all the details in all of your projects.
Dana said…
LOVE that Christmas jar Amy! I want to shake it up and watch those gorgeous snowy sequins fall all around that tiny tree:) And your shaker card rocks!
Annette Allen said…
wow Amy these are amazing.. got to love sequins.. they are so fun to create with..
Virginia L. said…
You are such a prolific and talented card maker, Amy! I enjoy looking at these yummy eye candy on a Sunday morning with a cup of ...what else, coffee! :)
Lori Turner said…
Super cute!! That jar is adorable :)
Ashley Newell said…
These are all so fabulous! I love the little bells!
Get your Christmas on girl! Love all these creations and what you did with that little tree in the jar!!! Awesome! I have got to go do homwork so check in later!
Sindhu said…
Beautiful creations!
Michelle said…
Wow! Great projects, Amy! I especially love the way you used all of the sequins. Awesome!
Paulina said…
Christmas in a jar? BRILLIANT! That little tree with the sequin snow is darling! Add in the little bells (aren't they fun?!) and this jar is holiday cheer in a jar!

I'm so happy you created a shaker card too! Yours is darling and I love seeing those pink peonies sequins take the spotlight!

Thank you so much for being a part of my grand opening blog hop, Amy. So thankful to have you as a crafty friend! :)
Allison P said…
Amazing projects! I love how you used the sequins in such different ways!
Tracey McNeely said…
Love love love your projects today Amy! You always inspire me my friend!
Lynn said…
Your Christmas in a jar project could not be cuter! That shaker card is fabulous.
jessica said…
Super awesome projects!!!!
Amy, I could stare at all your beautiful creations all day! Absolutely stunning!
StampinLouie said…
Good idea with the sequin bag.
Unknown said…
Awesome projects Amy! Love the shakers.
SugarGem said…
Cuteness. I love your little jar. Lenae
Lynnda said…
Loving that jar filled with sequins and tiny Christmas tree!!! Amazing!.... both cards are beautiful sista.... hugs...x
Shannon J said…
Sequins inside a star - does it get any better?!! Fab cards, and love the Christmas tree in the jar. Must go over and check out the new kid on the block!!!
Sheryl said…
Your projects are terrific! I want to try using the acetate bags for more friendly mailing!
Wow so many fabulous projects! Love that little jar!
Heather North said…
The Christmas tree card is a cute gift idea!
None None said…
Super cute, Amy!! Love the snow globe tree you made with the sequins.
Wendy G. said…
You were very ambitious and show cased Paulina's new products perfectly.
alexandra s.m. said…
Wow! absolutely darling Amy!
Thank You for sharing...
Sue D said…
Great projects using the sequins and love the little bells.
Christiana said…
Amy, your projects are just so fun! Love them ALL! You did an awesome job. Super duper cute.
Leigh Penner said…
Fabulous projects, Amy!
ferrellm said…
The Christmas in a Jar is such a wonderful idea! I keep seeing the little bells. I might just have to go get some ;) beautiful projects!
Lisa Elton said…
Amy these are all fabulous! Your Christmas tree in the jar is just TOO CUTE!!
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome projects Amy!! Love all of these!!
Janis said…
Love each of these projects!!! That shaker card is esp gorgeous.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
Sylvia said…
What a great group of fabulous cards, Amy, I love the sequins in the shaker window! Hope you enjoyed your holiday!
Lesley said…
Gorgeous projects, Amy!!! LOVE!
yyam said…
Gosh. These are amazing! Love that jar with the bells!
yyam said…
Gosh. These are amazing! Love that jar with the bells!
lauren bergold said…
how much do i *LOVE* your gorgeous projects... especially... XMAS in a JAR!!! now i gotta go check out a store called "pretty pink posh"! how did i NOT know about that?! :) :) :)
Audrey Pettit said…
Awesome projects, Amy! So fun and festive! Totally loving the sled card and stripey paper on that first card. The little bells add such a great touch. And how stinkin' cute is that little jar gift? LOVE the snow you made from sequins, you clever girl! Fabulous shaker card, too. These all just make me smile from ear to ear!
jenn shurkus said…
I LOVE that lil tree in a jar ;) and I remember that fancy pants line from a few years ago ;) pretty sure i have some in my stash hahha
They're both absolutely darling! And I especially LOVE the winter scene in the little jar!
Miriam Prantner said…
I am so in love with those tiny bells, these are so cute Amy!
Jean said…
Fabulous projects for the shop! So festive!
Jinny Newlin said…
Super cute projects, Amy! Really love that little Christmas tree in the jar!
Unknown said…
Love how the little bells accents your project. Cute Cute.
Trinh said…
Wow, love these projects, Amy! Hard to pick a fave but I think the shaker card would be the winner.
Iris said…
Great projects - love how you used sequins for snow in the Christmas jar.
isoscia at aol dot com
Indy's Designs said…
Wow! Seriously cute projects!!
Lindsey said…
Fabulous cards and adorable jar! And I loved your tip about putting the sequins in a bag. You are amazing!
Jennifer T. said…
What fun! I especially love the Christmas in a Jar!
Angie Tieman said…
WOWZA! These projects are amazing!!!