hippo birdie seattle style!





Hello!

Blogging late & live!

Wednesday's...I Love Wednesday's...it's one of my days off. 

I've been up since 3 am cranking out cards...Pssstttt...Neat & Tangled's September Release starts this Monday and um, you're going to LOVE it!!!!

This little card was being quite squirrely...it wouldn't keep rockin' while I attempted to take a photo...

cardstock:  PTI white, misc gray  paper:  crate paper, lawn fawn  stamps:  lawn fawn hippo birdie  ink:  memento tuxedo, various copics  other:  circle dies, lawn fawn hippo birdie dies, impress seattle landscape die

I have Virginia to thank for my shaped card obsession.  


Did you see that I've joined my first international design team:


The girls on the Design Team are so sweet and have made me feel so welcome.  I'm playing along in the current challenge which is to use dies.  I've managed to use:

2 different sized circles
Seattle City Scape die
Hippo die
Birdie die

I'm also linking up to Virginia's View Challenge:


I used 3 different Patterned Paper in my shaped card.

and...last but not least



I used Lawn Fawn's  Hippo Birdie set.  This sweet 'lil duo always makes me smile.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on the DT !! And your card is super adorable!! Love the sentiment! I know what you mean about photographing shaped cards, esp circle ones lol!
Yuki said…
Such a cute ad sweet little card! I don't think I would've been able to take such a good photo without it rolling away from me lol! And congrats on joining your first international DT! How exciting!
Annette Allen said…
aww how cute and shaped cards are the best.. love that city in the background.. love it
Lynn said…
Too cute for words...love the animals and the fabulous Seattle skyline!
Virginia L. said…
You know what? You are the SWEETEST! I owe you BIG...if I am in Seattle right now, I would take you to a Starbucks and get WHATEVER coffee your heart desires...and we will go craft-shopping! I ADORE the cute scene in your circle card. The Seattle skyscrapers in vellum---genius touch!!!!!!!! You. inspire. PERIOD
I entered a sweet hippo too!!! Awesome LF shaped card! Congrats on an international team!!! Amy goes GLOBAL!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgoodness, what a cute, cute card, Amy! I would never think of combining these adorable images like this...and that's what makes you SO brilliant!
Shelly said…
Oh, this is totally cute and ever so sweet! Love it!
wendipooh13 said…
love the cute hippo!!!
Laura Norris said…
So cute! Love those LF critters and the Seattle skyline in vellum!
donna mikasa said…
Super duper cute! Love the shaped card and all those die cuts!
Awwww,what a scene they must make!
jessica said…
Super CUTE card Amy!!!
LOVE the circle shape!
Ashley Horton said…
Totally adorable Amy! Love it!! And congrats on your new team!!
Deepti said…
Cute card I love how you did the Seattle skyline :)
Sooooooo cute! LOVING that hippo!!!!!!!!
Lynnda said…
This card is so cute! Congrats on the DT stint Sista! Hugs...x
Unknown said…
This is just so adorable with a lot of fun elements! I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow!!
Lindsey said…
Awesome use of dies on this darling card. Up since 3 am? Oh, my! Looks like your creative juices are flowing generously even in the wee hours of the morning.
Linda Beeson said…
Oh so cute, loving that vellum city.
TesaB said…
Ohhh, totally sweet! Love the patterned paper combo!
Celeste Goff said…
So super cute! I love shaped cards and I love how you incorporated the Seattle skyline in the background with the vellum.
Kristie Goulet said…
Super sweet card, Amy! Huge congrats on your DT assignment!
Vicki Dutcher said…
How adorable is your round little card!
dstandard said…
Totally adorable card!
Jingle said…
This is so adorable!
Kay Miller said…
Awwww that's the cutest card Amy!! Love the roundness! LOL! Congratulations on your new dt!!!
Sylvia said…
I really thought I commented on this yesterday, Amy, I love the Seattle-scape! this is a wonderful card. Have a fun day!
Jinny Newlin said…
Cute, cute, cute as can be, Amy! Love that city skyline in vellum and behind such a cutie patootie hippo to boot!
{Chrissie} said…
Amy! This is SOOOOO incredibly cute! I love it!!!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges this week!
Yainea said…
So so cute!! The round shape adds extra sweetness, I think hee hee! Oh and I love that city background!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challengee :)
cm said…
Shaped cards a just a ton of fun, and you'rs here is not only that, but darling as well! Love that hippo and birdie combination!
Hugs~c