post 1 of 2 today...click HERE for the Neat & Tangled January Release Day One!
Hey everyone!! Welcome to the Got Joy Creations blog hop. Dana has some very exciting news to share! Dana started her Youtube channel a little over a year ago and she has reached 1,000 followers. We are so happy to be able to celebrate with her. Along the hop today, you will see some amazing projects all featuring a touch of gold. It could be ribbon, glitter, embossing powder or even sequin. So let's get hopping.
What's a hop without prizes? Dana is spreading the JOY with her followers. You have until midnight EST January 22 to leave some love for everyone.
Here's what's up for grabs.
(1) stamp set of YOUR choice from FleuretteBloom
(1) stamp set of YOUR choice from Mint OwlStudio
(1) Mystery box full of crafty goodness courtesy of Dana
Want to WIN one of these awesome prizes? Just follow the instructions below:
* Subscribe to Dana’s Youtube channel
* Subscribe to Dana's blog GotJoy Creations
* Leave a comment on each blog sharing your favorite gold product to craft with.
I couldn't resist using some new sets from the 2016 Hero Arts collection!
- 2016 Catalog products begin shipping to stores January 15- 2016 Catalog products will be in the Hero Arts online shop February 8
I used the new Hero Arts Yay stamp....LOVE it. It has been heat embossed with Hero Arts Gold. Do you see the Butterflies? They are also from the new Hero Arts collection, Butterfly Pair Stamp & Cut. I finished it off with some gold stitching.
Big kudos to Dana for her 1k! So excited for her and love her work!
Next up is the awesome Jenn!
cardstock: hero arts foliage layering, papertrey ink vellum
stamps: hero arts yay and butterfly pair stamp & cut
ink: hero arts gold embossing powder, hero arts lime green shadow ink
other: gold thread