Close to My Heart - Sweet + Happy



So the last week or so, I've been doing a bit of organizing/spring cleaning.  It's something that I should do more often but I'm just glad that I'm on track with the areas I wanted to concentrate on.  In the process, not surprisingly, I've come across some crafty stuff that needed some love.  

Today's card features the Close to My Heart • Stamp of the Month • Tea-rrific along with Basic Grey's Paper Cottage:


Patterns ❤︎ Colors ❤︎ Caffeine

It makes my heart happy!  What's old is new...I still have quite a bit of the Paper Cottage collection and went to town with it.  Doesn't it team up nicely with the Tea-rrific set?  I paper pieced that bloom on the tea cup and colored the cup with my Zig - Haze Blue.

I used the 'sweet' tag as a tea bag and added some white twine.


Here's the interior of the card:


Tea-rrific is the March Stamp of the Month.  Get yours today!  Spend $50 and the set is $5!  I'm having a CTMH on-line party!


My card was inspired by Sunday Stamps:


In case you haven't heard, the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is just around the corner:


Get ready and start designing your Spring Themed coffee/tea and /or cocoa projects!


Comments

Lisa said…
Oh. My. This is beautiful! Love how you paperpieced the flower and that birdie and that tea bag/tag and those papers!! perfect!!
Chris said…
Loving the partial flower paper piecing - it is of course, perfect!! Basic Grey paper is hard to beat - perfect feel for this. :)
Fikreta said…
those cards are so nice!
Laurel said…
Great job with the sketch Amy!
wow! this is so pretty :) I love the idea of using the tag as a tea bag, how cute is that ? ! love it!
yyam said…
Nicely done. I love it when I find old stuff that feels new again!
Hetty said…
What a fun set and I love your card and matching envelop.
lovely soft tones.
Cris G. said…
It is a sweet card, just love the papers, colors and stamps! What a great idea, having the big bloom on the tea cup matching the small blooms in the papers... those details that make it one of a kind beautiful card! Love the matching envelope and inside of the card, too.
None None said…
Beautiful card, Amy!! So perfect for spring which is just around the corner! The finishing touches you added such as the envelope liner, inside of the card and the tag on the cup are all perfection!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love that teacup and these papers from BG, I still have some of this!
Monika Reeck said…
Tha tea cup with that flower oh I love Amy
and the tea bag with thats TAG? Clever
Always adorable Beverage Card Miss Amy
Many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
Hugs
Monika