Close To My Heart - Tea-rrific - March Stamp of the Month



So you all know how much I love coffee but I drink loads of tea, primarily when I'm at work.  I spied the fabulous Close to My Heart - Tea-rrific, March Stamp of the Month and knew I could whip up some quick cards with them:


So I bought the watercolored striped cards as a kit from CTHM several weeks ago (it looks like they're sold out now) but they came with the bouquet die cut and kraft banner.  


I added the Tea-rriffic tea cup + sentiment, the green panel and green enamel dots.

Did you know that CTMH sells fabulous photopolymer sets that ink up like a dream?!


I'm absolutely smitten with that big 'ole tea cup.  This time I added a sentiment on it, awesome font, eh?!

I added Simple Stories Bloom & Grow, Bits & Pieces.  Look at the sweet tea bag.  I topped it off with a smidge of white twine.

My second card was inspired by CAS(E) this sketch!




Check out the Tea-rrific* set:


* Customers with Qualifying orders of $50+ may purchase the Tea-rrific Stamp of the Month for $5!!

ctmh party
ctmh party

Yup, I'm having an online party through March 19th!  Order online and have your products shipped directly to you (shipping prices start at $4.95 for up to 10 lbs - US delivery).

Here are just some of my favs:








❤︎❤︎❤︎







* signifies on SALE


All CTMH Thin Cuts are now 25% off!

Have fun browsing, there's tons of fabulous goodies!



Comments

Lisaerica said…
Pretty, pretty! Well now this card has mine and yours favorite colors, lol. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Chris said…
Amy, what a breath of spring you have brought to everyone! This is a knockout project and I can't believe what you manage to create with those kits! amazing! love it :)
Gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen B. said…
A delicious mix of patterns and colors.
Joan B said…
gorgeous. I'll check out the party!
Laurel said…
Gorgeous! You had me at tea :)
SugarGem said…
Wow I totally love that tea cup with the flowers. So cute
Tracey McNeely said…
Um wow and both totally beautiful Amy!
yyam said…
So pretty! I really love the sentiment in the tea cup!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Great couple of cards -- that font is fabulous
Lisa said…
Oh cool! You're having a party! I love that card kit and I'm so mad I didn't get it on clearance! Well. Mad might be an overstatement. Lol. Anyway this is gorgeous! Love it! Happy Friday!
Cris G. said…
Both cards are beautiful, Amy! Off to check those products in a better size for an old woman! LOL
Kara Lynne said…
LOVE that pink stripe and green combination, Amy! Such sweet cards and a wonderful stamp set!
Michelle said…
Such a beautiful color combination! Two amazing cards!
Miriam Prantner said…
These are so sweet and pretty! I love the bouquet in the teacup!
Celeste Goff said…
Two absolutely amazing cards Amy! I love that rounded panel on the fronts of them both!!!