Paper Sweeties: Keep Calm and Drink Coffee




Have you seen the latest release from Paper Sweeties?!  I'm smitten by the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee stamp and coordinating Sweet Cuts!


Yes, you're on my blog...even with all that glorious purple.  Not a drop of GREEN!  I used the NEW Hero Arts Ombre Hydrangea pad on the coffee cup, isn't it fun?!

Just say YES to Ken Oliver Crafts - Color Burst.  It makes for an amazing background, doesn't it?


I topped off my card with the Waffle Flower - Flower Circles Inverted Die.  The gold glittery goodness just makes everything else POP, doesn't it?!

So excited to have Paper Sweeties as a returning  Super Sponsor for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!




My card was inspired by the current CASEing DT challenge!


Are you a FLICKR fan?  There's a group that is dedicated to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers fans!  Upload your recently created coffee, tea and/or cocoa creations!



Are you getting ready for the Spring Hop?!








Comments

This is AMAZING! I am LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, this is SO awesome, Amy! That color burst background is fab-u-lous! I so rarely work with purple, yet I think it's so striking. Looks amazing with the glittery gold. Super fun card!
Migdalia said…
Such a pretty card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Karen B. said…
Gorgeous background!
Happy Dance said…
What???! No green??! Lol... Our delightful daughter's favorite color is purple and I can't wait to show her this card. How fun is this??! That purple background is amazing, made even more so by that glittery gold scalloped circle. What a sweet card! Love it. Bev
Happy Dance said…
P.S. Head over to EH's pinsites challenge..... ; )
None None said…
Wowza, Amy! this is gorgeous! Love the gold scalloped frame around your coffee mug. Even though there is no green, this card is indubitably you! :)

Sorry for the lack of comments lately - I've not been making my rounds as of late due to time and a little thing called "Stella" so I'm going to catch up on a few of your posts today.
Cris G. said…
Love your interpretation of the sketch, Amy! That vibrant purple with gold is gooooorgeous!
Helen Gullett said…
That is amazing card, Amy. Love your background with the color burst, the gold frame and for sure love that cup a latte! Thanks for playing along with the CASEing DT!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love that purple watercolor with the sparkle!