Reverse Confetti: It's Your Birthday!


It's a gusty day in the Pacific Northwest which has been making my internet very sluggish.  I wanted to get this posted before I have any big issues.

As I was trying to decide what type of card I wanted to design this morning, I thought I should start replenishing my Birthday card pile:


I tend to make Birthday cards as I need them so I'm trying to be better making more of them through the month.  I decided to keep this one clean and crisp so that it would be gender neutral.

I used the Reverse Confetti Boxes 'N Balloons set on this one.  I used Iced Aqua and Lime Green ink.  The pattern panel is from the True Love paper pad.


The colors were inspired by The Card Concept:


Freshly Made Sketches inspired me too:


Happy Friday!!!!




Comments

Karen B. said…
It's been windy here too! Such a fun card.
Nora Noll said…
We have snow but I think I would prefer the wind!! LOVE the blue and green color combo. That balloon is so FUN!!
Laurel said…
Great take on all of the sketches!
Jen Brum said…
What a sweet card! Love that balloon! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Sue L. said…
Sooooo cute and cheerful Amy. ♡ it.
Karen Davis said…
Just fab. Your twine is placed so perfectly. Lovely. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept.
cm said…
My CAS-loving heart is delighting over your pretty balloon! Windy here...and snow...more snow...sighhhh....
Hugs~c
Celeste Goff said…
What a great clean and simple card Amy!
This is positively adorable, Amy! So glad you could join us at The Card Concept!
Kim Heggins said…
Wonderful card...your blue balloon is awesome!
Linda Callahan said…
This is as sweet as can be! So clean and fresh for sure 😊 ! Glad you shared it at FMS!
Julie Gearinger said…
What a fun birthday card! Love the use of the colors as well as the twine- thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept! Hugs and we look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery again soon!
None None said…
Super fabulous card, Amy!! I love how CAS your card is with the layout and the addition of the patterned paper peeking out on the sides. Plus, the twine adds such a fun and awesome accent!