Reverse Confetti March SFYTT: Happy St. Patty's Day!


Post 1 of 3 for today...click HERE for my Scrapbook Adhesives post.

Click 
HERE for The Heart Desires Challenge #10



Hello and Happy March!   Gotta love St Patrick's Day for all the green!


I started with a Reverse Confetti Avocado Cardstock base and layered a dry embossed Lime Green panel.  The polka panels are from the Fright Night 6x6 Paper Pad.

The Happy Pretty Panel has been cut from Avocado and the letters have been replaced with Lime Green.


The St. Patty's Day sentiment is from the Whole Lotta Happy stamp set.  I've heat embossed it in white.  I designed the 4 leaf clover/shamrock with hearts from the XOXO Hearts Confetti Cuts.

I was inspired by the new March SFYTT:



whole lotta happy

happy pretty panel

xoxo hearts


Fright Night

avocado cardstock

lime green cardstock

Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see how my teamies were inspired!


Comments

Sooooooooooo fun! LOVING that shamrock!!!!!!!!!!
Karen B. said…
This holiday is perfect for you! Loving the green!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Perfect card for your fav color :)
Shelly said…
Such a fun card!
Audrey Pettit said…
Great job with that sketch, my friend! I love all the polka dots, and love all the green, too! The clover made from hearts is SO sweet! Really makes me smile!
Cris G. said…
This has to be a lucky card for you, with so much green and and a very creative clover :)!
Lisaerica said…
Love this Amy, clever use of hearts. You must be happy with all that green, lol. I bought that die, thanks for the great idea.
Miriam Prantner said…
Loving all the green and the shamrock made of hearts, great dimension!