PNW Birthday Buddies - Birthday Blog Hop - Happy Birthday Kimberly!


I'm happily a part of a group of friends that are all from the Pacific Northwest that celebrate each other birthdays!  Today we're celebrating the lovely Kimberly's Birthday!  I'm the start of the Happy Birthday Hop!  


Kimberly is FULL of talent and kindness.  It doesn't get much better than that, does it?!  She is our go-to Make 'n Take woman for our crafty group.  She recently taught her first class at Impress and she rocked her FULL class.

I have a BUNCH of NBUS (acronym by Darnell!) so since I seem to be on a tropical birthday kick (see Laura's card HERE), I thought I'd keep up the theme.

We recently went to Impress for their 30th Anniversary Sale.  Yay for 30 years, can you believe that?!  I'm pretty sure that for a brick & mortar shops that is absolutely awesome.  So many of the cute shops have closed down over the years.  Anywho's I picked up a bunch of fun tropical stamps:


Tropical makes me happy and I certainly hope it makes Kimberly happy.  

I inked up the Sunset Stripe stamps with Hero Arts Spring Brights Ombre' ink.  The Palm Tree and sentiment have been loaded up with Versafine Onyx.  The contrast in the spring brights and black makes me a happy crafter!

I coordinated the envelope liner with a panel from the Pink Paislee Take me Away paper pad.

Kimberly, I hope you have the most awesome Birthday Weekend!


Here's the hop listing for today!  Remember to stop at Kimberly's place to post Birthday Wishes!


Amy 💚 You're here💚
Kimberly 💚Birthday Girl💚
Lisa  💚Hostess💚

Comments

Nora Noll said…
I am loving that you used the pattern paper for your background. It looks fabulous with the stamps you used!!
Such a pretty card :) tropical makes me happy too and the tree is totally fab.
Ohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING that palm tree!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
Your description of Kimberly is spot on, amy ... I still have our day together, just the three of us, on my fave-day list!!! LOve your tropical vibe and I'm sure Kimberly will love it too... xx
=]
Karen B. said…
Oh! Adore! Love the fun design and colors and matching envie!
SugarGem said…
Way cool card Amy. I have a $50 impress gc burning a hole in my pocket can't wait to go shopping.
Laura Norris said…
I love the tropical theme! The palm tree is very cool in black against the fun bright stripes.
cm said…
Such a fabulous card to celebrate our sweet Kimberly! LOVE it! And so will she!
Hugs~c
Migdalia said…
OH! This is so beautiful!
Lisa Lara said…
What a beauty Amy. I love that paper and the lining in your envy. What a great sentiment.
Love love love the Tropi-cool vibes, I HAD to get the stripes and all the fun stamps too!!!! This is so fab!! I'm so glad I met such wonderful, caring, talented and crafty peeps here in my own PNW back yard!!!!
tonyamaries said…
Love this card! Awesome colors!
Sue L. said…
GORGEOUS AMY 😄😙😎
Fikreta said…
its gorgeous card!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Lucky kimberly getting this beautiful card!
Cris G. said…
Oh, I'm sure Kimberly loved your Tropi-cool card! Bring on the Summer :)! FAB card!
Lynn said…
I'm ready to hit the beach with this tropical card. Perfect!
Kim Heggins said…
Oh...this is just the perfect card for Miss Kimberly. Love it.
Julia Aston said…
What a fun tropical design for Kimberly! You used the perfect colors for it! Julia xx
Georgiana said…
That ombre background is pretty cool.
Audrey Pettit said…
Love this! That striped ombré background with the crisp black silhouette is stunning!
Angie said…
What a cute card! Impress is such a fun store - I always spend way too long browsing when I go in there!