May Guest Designer: Color Throwdown - Oh Hello There




I'm so excited to be a May Guest Designer for Color Throwdown!  I'm a huge fan of their challenge!  Check out this week's inspiration:


Perfect, my two favorite colors, green + grey....staple colors in my wardrobe!  Here's how I was inspired:


I combined the Reverse Confetti Lead + Lime Green cardstock.  I stamped up some of the fun images from the Figures of Speech stamp set and also used the coordinating confetti cuts.  I inked up the Lotsa Dots Stencil with Lime Green ink.  On the Lead panel I used the So Many Stars set with Stormy Ink.


All the speech bubbles are on foam dimensions.  This is a great gender neutral card.

My design was inspired by the May Reverse Confetti SFYTT:


Such a fun challenge!  We hope you join along too:  Once you’ve finished your card or other paper-crafted project, add a direct link to your creation using the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the Color Throwdown post. And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD444 if you upload your project to an online gallery, or hashtag on social media with #ctd444 and/or #colorthrowdown.  

Challenge guidelines are in the right sidebar on the Color Throwdown Challenge Blog in case you have any questions.

Make sure you check out the fabulous Color Throwdown team...

Katie Mowery, Guest Star Stamper  


Comments

Congrats on the GDT!! This is gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa H. said…
loooove this! dots, starts and speech bubbles....perfection!
Laurel said…
Such a fun card Amy!
Amy Rohl said…
I looove all the RC goodies here, Amy, especially those stamped and stenciled backgrounds! And, I'm so excited that these colors are your favs!
Monika Reeck said…
ooh so cuute Amy
love that sketch and clever used the color combo
I have seen your smile as I commenting my friend Billie..
thats Why because I miss you I visit you here..
see you around sweet lady
hugs
Monika
Billie A said…
Sweet sketch and speech bubbles sentiments. I like the background and colors. Great friendship card.
Celeste Goff said…
Girl, this color combo was created with just you in mind! I love what you did with it!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oooh, my favorite colors, too! This is soooo fun, Amy! Love the graphic look of the dots and stars background, and the mix of speech bubbles is adorable!
I Card Everyone said…
amy this card? so super cute - love the dots, and - oh you know - the gray!
thanks for the inspiration!
=]
Helen F. said…
Really fun card! Gotta love those speech bubbles to put a smile on the recipient's face :-)