The Ton’s Fall 2017 Release Blog Hop




Today is The Ton's Fall 2017 Release Blog Hop and I'm so thrilled to be part of the festivities!  You should have arrived here from Eunji Jung's blog.  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is The Ton blog so that you don't miss any of the fun!

The Ton has 24 new stamps, coordinating dies and 6 Couture Mixes for their new Fall 2017 Release which includes up to three free gifts with purchases. For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog. All new release products are available now!  

Three new release stamps will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Monday, September 11th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.

Let's get started, I have three projects to share with you today!  I'm playing with the following three sets:



Let's start with a card that features the Poinsettia Banner.  


How pretty are those blooms + foliage?!  I stamped the image on watercolor paper and quickly colored them with Zig Clean Color Markers.  You can't tell by the photo but I went around generously with my Wink of Stella.

Next I have a project that uses the Occasion Confetti set with the Holiday Love Poinsettia.


I did some tone-on-tone stamping with the Poinsettia image.  I made sure that the ink was completely dry before hitting it with my embossing buddy and then some copper embossing powder with the Occasion Confetti set.  

My final card uses the Holiday Love Poinsettia set:


My cleanest card design for today and I think it's my favorite of the trio!  I did the tone-on-tone stamping and just finished up with the sentiment heat embossed in white.  Super easy smeasy but I love the look.

(edited to add:  I used coordinating dye ink with the Holiday Love Poinsettia stamp set, not versamark)

That's it for me today...I can't wait to hop around and see how everyone else was inspired.  Next up is Laura Jane Head!  Here's the complete listing in case you get lost along the way!

The Ton
Vera Yates
Olga Matyushevskaya
Svetlana Pavlova
Mayline Jung
Justine Hovey
Jenny Lee Yamasaki
Anna Kutsenko
Svetlana Fotinia
Janette Kausen
Svitlana Shayevich
Eunji Jung
Amy Tsuruta
Laura Jane Head
Amy Kolling
Tae Eun Yoo
Laurel Beard
Brenda Noelke
Taheerah Atchia
Isha Gupta
Dana Gong
Lisa Harrolle
Kay Miller





Comments

These are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heidi said…
Love your sweet cards!
Brand6 Duncan said…
Love your cards. The white one is my favorite. It is so elegant. Another fabulous release by The Ton.
Unknown said…
The poinsettia banner is so much fun! So many different techniques and combinations you can do with it! Gorgeous cards
Audrey Pettit said…
An amazing trio of cards, Amy! The new stamps are really beautiful, and I absolutely LOVE what you've done with them. The soft and subtle tone on tone stamping is so elegant, and your water coloring is fabulous. Love the copper embossing overlay, too. Just WOW!
Dee Earnshaw said…
sweet cards - so full of ideas to try out!!!
Robin said…
Really lovely cards
lritchie said…
Lovely cards, all of them. TFS!
donna mikasa said…
Gorgeous cards, Amy! The third one's my fave, too!
Jane M said…
Your cards are amazingly beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration.
Tammy B said…
thanks for reminding me about tone on tone; i always love it's elegant simplicity
Fikreta said…
those cards are so pretty
Susan said…
I love the poinsetta banner card! awesome coloring!
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing your pretty cards.
Suzanne B. Webb said…
Beautiful cards, I'm loving seeing all the beautiful creations!!
Lindar C said…
Very pretty cards, love this release.
dbjhudson said…
All three cards are different and lovey. Tone on tone - I forget to try that - I like it.
Tinstar said…
Adore your tone on tone card, so soft and beautiful.
Berina RGA said…
Such lovely cards!! I love the poinsettia banner. Beautiful coloring. The tone on tone background looks stunning in both cards. I love the copper embossing. The last card is so pretty and elegant.
Teresa Doyle said…
Very nice cards Amy. I am not sure which would be my fave, they are all very nice. Well done!
Barb said…
Very lovely cards!
JmB said…
Very pretty cards. I love the banner. Thank you for sharing.
Unknown said…
Lovely cards. The poinsettia banner card is my favorite. I love the soft coloring that you did.
Jen said…
I'm with you - the tone on tone is my favorite. Just wondering: did you just use Versamark on your paper or is this a light gray ink on light gray paper or ??
cindybearj said…
I love all your cards especially the tone on tone white one.
Stanlee Runner said…
Beautiful cards. I love the poinsettias.
Tracy Jollymore said…
Love all three cards but am really inspired by the last one - can't wait to do some light/ white tone on tone cards. Thanks for sharing :-)
Very nice cards, especially the last one because of the color combo.
TracyM #6773 said…
BEAUTIFUL cards Amy!
They're ALL SO ELEGANT, especially the DELICATE design of the last one!
Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! Love so much your elegant cards!!! Your last one is simple but absolutely flawless!!! <3
Kira N. said…
Absolutely beautiful cards!!
Robin P said…
Wonderful cards. I think the third one is my favorite.
Lisa said…
These are all so beautiful! I do love that last one... so elegant looking...and that first one... that was one of my favorite images in the new release... love what you've done with it!
I Card Everyone said…
amy, your signature green has really brought your gorgeous stamping to life! but that soft gray tone-on-tone card, in my own signature color? swooning, my friend!
=]
Mary Holshouser said…
The tone-on-tone is pretty but
I think my favorite is the first.
It's so colorful.
thanks for sharing.
Nora Noll said…
Oh so lovely!! I like the monochromatic stamping you did with just a POP of color (or white)! So pretty!
Celeste Goff said…
Such beautiful cards Amy!
Lovely cards. The confetti corners really frame the sentiment nicely. Thanks for sharing.
Laura said…
Really pretty cards!!
Amy McCue said…
I love the one on tone cards.
Lisa Lara said…
Oh these are all beautiful and elegant Amy!
FD91354 said…
Nice and easy cards that could be replicated for someone needing a whole lot of cards for the holiday. Thanks for the inspiration.
Linda S. said…
The tone on tone card is quite lovely and my favorite of your three very pretty cards.
KimberlyRae said…
All so beautiful outs hard to choose. Tone on tone is totally gorgeous!
Liz O. said…
Love these gorgeous designs, Amy! Those poinsettias are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration ! Have a wonderful day!
D.Ann C said…
I particularly love the tone-on-tone stamping with those pretty dot borders!
Sue D said…
Lovely card designs.
Angela Walters said…
Your cards are so sweet! I really like the poinsettias with the banner card you created!
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful holiday cards! Love the soft coloring on the first card!
Stacey Kowbel said…
Fabulous cards! Love the tone on tone stamping!
Andrea A said…
Gorgeous cards!!! The tone on tone is so stunning!
I think I agree with you. I love the way the last card turned out. It is such a clean design using color. TFS
Rae Hunter said…
Your designs are fresh and lovely. Thanks for the inspiration.
Jill Taylor said…
Beautiful cards, they are lovely!
Cris G. said…
Beautiful cards and products!
Miriam Prantner said…
So pretty! My favorite is that second one. I love the tone on tone background and that embossing, gorgeous!
Unknown said…
So beautiful loving this release all the beautiful flower stamps are just amazing