Essentials by Ellen - Hero Arts: United We Flourish Better Together Hop!





I'm so excited to be a part of the Ellen Hutson LLC/Essentials by Ellen - United We Flourish Blog Hop with Hero Arts!  You should have arrived here from the Hero Arts blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the Ellen Hutson LLC - The CLASSroom blog because that is where the fun begins!

Check out the newest set, Better Together by Hero Arts:


I have two cards to share today so let's get started!  I wanted my card to appear that you're looking ingo their birdhouse:


The love birds have been colored with Zig Clean Color Markers.  The Hero Arts Mixed Blush Layering Paper has been stamped with the Hero Arts Heart Pattern Bold Prints.  The Earth panel has been stamped with the Starry Night Brushstroke Bold Prints in Wet Cement.

Here's my second design:


My background is smooshed Distress Oxides on watercolor paper.  The birds have been stamped and colored with Zig Clean Color markers.  I love the addition of the Infinity Nesting Cloudy clouds.

I can't wait to hop around and see how everyone was inspired!

Next up is the fabulous Carly Tee Minner!

To celebrate the new release,  two randomly selected commenters will win a $30 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson shop! To enter just leave a comment on the Ellen Hutson Classroom blog by 11:59 PST on January 28th.

In case you get lost along the way, here's the hop listing:

Amy Tsuruta 💚

Affiliate Shopping Links at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Terebene said…
What fun cards. I love the smooshed background!
Sue D said…
Super cute. I like on the first one it looks like you are peeking in their house.
cghundley said…
Fabulous idea with
the birdhouse look.
Lovely cards.
Carla from Utah
Andrea Hastilow said…
Great colours used in these cards, your backgrounds in both cards are just as detailed as your cute birds.
Dee Earnshaw said…
love these sweet cards:)
well aren't those creations just delightful!
Salnclts said…
I love the colors on both cards!
Fikreta said…
Both cards are so very nice.
Denise Bryant said…
Pretty cards! Love the birds!
Carol McCready said…
Your cards are so pretty. Your coloring with the Zig Clean Color Markers is fantastic.
Maxine M. said…
Just so sweet. I love birds.
Teresa Doyle said…
I love both cards Amy, especially the second one, probably due to the colours as I love that pop of red against the blue. Well done.
Lagene said…
Great cards, I absolutely love the bird house card!
Carlypool said…
Beautiful work as always
Paula H. said…
Love your backgrounds for both cards, especially the smooshing.
Rosy Newlun said…
Awww, sweet cards, Amy! At first I though you dry embossed the earth color card then read it was a background stamp-WOW! What dimension. And the oxide ink smooshing - I can't even get that to look decent lol! Oxide inks + me = :( Thank you for your inspiring cards and for tagging names at CHA or I wouldn't know who is who ♥
Mary-Anne V said…
Very pretty cards...love the different techniques used for each.
Patti H. said…
Beautifully done, Amy! Love the simplicity & great design on both cards!
Tanja said…
Very sweet cards Amy !
Monika Reeck said…
I love the woodgrain on the first card miss Lady
and the blue looks so bright and happy color on the second card
great post
hugs
Monika
Lisa said…
These are soo sweet! Love those birds!
These are lovely cards with lovely birds !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Jennifer said…
love these birds! The swirl background looks great!
Karthikha said…
Super beautiful cards with a lovely set!!
Helen F. said…
Such sweet cards, Amy. This EH flock o' birds stamp/die set is fabulous!