Hero Arts: Joyous Birthday




The Hero Arts 2018 Catalog is now available!  If you didn't see it, I previewed another set earlier this week HERE.  The new products will be available at Heroarts.com on February 15th BUT you can find them at your favorite retailers now!


Today I'm featuring the K6270 Flowering Magnolia (also available DI482 Flowering Magnolia Frame Cuts).


I did some simple masking on the blooms which were stamped in Fresh Peach Shadow Ink.


The sentiment is from the CM226 Color Layering Nasturtium set.  It has been heat embossed in white on a panel from the Midnight Mix Layering pack.

Want to add some postal friendly touches?  You can add stripes with your score board.

Comments

SugarGem said…
Wowzer I so love this
Lisa said…
So pretty! Love the look of this... but I hate masking!!! Maybe I'll try it again... if I do, it will be your fault... live with that!
Ha! To Lisa's comment! LOL!! I loveeeeeeee this! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
fresh... delightful... simply perfect, amy!
=]
Sue L. said…
Gorgeous Amy!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡ ink color is beautiful and love the embossed style sentiment.
Fikreta said…
its so nice and elegant card!