SugarPea Designs: bonjour





Have you played along with the newest SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge?


Here's how I was inspired, I used the sketch and the color pink:


I combined the new Oh La La set with the Mugs & Kisses set.  Aren't they fun together?  


I LOVE that bonjour word bubble, so sweet!  The Spots & Stripes Pastels panel is a fun way to add color to my overall design.  I like the kraft and pink combo.


I could really go for a croissant and latte right now!  In case you haven't read about it, the 2018 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers blog hop starts on Friday.  SugarPea Designs is just one of the fantastic Super Sponsors.







Comments

Sooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!
Lisa said…
So sweet and pretty! I wish a croissant would float by me right now... and if it had some frosting and cinnamon that would be even better...
Drive By Crafts said…
what an adorable card Amy... I love those sweet images.. so cute
Nora Noll said…
This is adorable!! LOVE these images and the way you did the design is fantastic!!
Fikreta said…
so cute card!
hugs
I Card Everyone said…
bun-jour to you, sweet pink polka dots!
=]
Helen Gullett said…
This is so very very very sweet.