Ellen Hutson LLC - Essentials by Ellen - New stamps + Dies from Brandi Kincaid!




I'm so excited, there's a new Essential by Ellen release by Brandi Kincaid!  I'm a huge fan of her Leading Ladies collection!  Today I'm featuring the Woodsy Lady by Brandi Kincaid.


I had so much fun with her...if I was outdoorsy, that's what I would wear...green puffy vest, grey tee and shorts.

That squirrel, too cute!


Yes to S'mores!


I used the basket and to go cup from the Leading Ladies - Cozy Lady by Brandi Kincaid.  I had so much fun filling it up with that awesome thermos and roasted marshmallows!

My card was inspired by Fusion - Card Challenge:


Affiliate shopping links at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Wanda Cullen said…
Adorable card, Amy, with such a fun punny sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge!
Fikreta said…
this is so adorable card!
Michelle Lupton said…
Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Fusion challenge :)
Jeanne J. said…
Super cute new stamps ! I love all the accessories - especially the camping.. you really showed off the versatility by including so many images!