Color Throwdown: Featured Stamper | Guest Designer




I was so excited to be the Color Throwdown Featured Stamper HERE.   I'm a guest designer for this week's challenge:


The colors are simply PERFECT for me!  Two shades of green with aqua?!!!  Here's how I was inspired:


I had sooo much fun designing this card!  I've had a couple Lil' Inker Designs goodies that I needed to crack open:



The sentiment is from Lil' Inker Designs, Coffee Talk 2.

All the cardstock is Reverse Confetti:



I can't wait to see how the Color Throwdown Team was inspired!  I hope that you play along too!

  Amy Rohl  |   Barbara  |   Broni   Jodi
      Lisa   |   Lynn  |   Vickie     Wanda  
Guest Star Stamper Amy Tsuruta

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

Comments

Congrats on the GDT!!! This is FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeee those colors!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Congratulations on the guest spot Amy! Love your beautiful card!
Tammy Nyenhuis said…
I love how your card turned out, perfect colors!
Nora Noll said…
This is so cute!! You rocked this challenge!!
Broni said…
Amu, I love that you used these colors for your succulents! Such a fun and textured card!!
Fikreta said…
Very nice card!
hugs