Just Bee-Cause


Hello and Happy Friday!  I have a just bee-cause card for today, no challenge just creating.  The sets by Hello Bluebird are so fun.  I'm featuring Bee Happy.  


It has been teamed up with some vintage Cosmo Cricket paper, anyone recognize it?!  I've been doing a mega clean out of my Craft Room and told myself that if I'm going to keep the 12x12 papers, I need to USE the 12x12 papers.

For my card making friends, do you buy 12x12 paper or stick to 6x6 and 8.5x11?  Seriously, who can resist 'woodgrain' + polkas?



Comments

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING those bees!!!!!!!!!
Adorable!! I used to get 12x12, but now I love using 6x6 pads!
I Card Everyone said…
un BEE lievably cute … I've 'downsized' to 6x6 with an occasional 8x8 - so much easier to store! about the woodgrain? If it came in 36x36 i'd buy it! lol
=]
OMGosh this is so cute!!! I hoard all sizes of paper packs, lol. I think I have some of this paper in the 6X6, lol.
Fikreta said…
beautiful card!
hugs
Shannon Fralish said…
Such a sweet card, Amy - thanks for introducing me to Hello Bluebird! I generally stick with 6x6 pads, but when I stumble upon an irresistible 12x12 I tend to hoard those! Have a stellar day :-)