Pumpkin Spice | Polka Dot Orchard



Fall is my favorite season.  My Momma and I were just chatting about how much more vivid the colors are this year.  Fall themed projects are also one of my favorites.  I was super excited for Jessica Burnham and her Grand Opening of her new Etsy shop: Polka Dot Orchard!

Here's a project that combines images from her Sketchy Pumpkin Spice set:


I printed the images on Canson 90 lb watercolor paper.  The background is a combo of Distress Oxides - Spiced Marmalade + Carved Pumpkin.  Here's the thing, I love bold lines!  This set is fabulous.  I decided to watercolor the images with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor set.

Can you tell that the sentiment bar is sitting on a green glittery strip?


Love Polka Dot Orchards new sets:





Guess what?  There's a SALE this weekend!


Before you go, I did want to share some photos I've taken over the last couple of weeks:


Comments

Fikreta said…
its so wonderful card!
I like photos
hugs
I Card Everyone said…
Oh my goodness, amy! You found the magic mushroom - there MUST be fairies around! what fabulous photos... and your card is cuter than cute...
=]
[cute plate!]
Nora Noll said…
What lovely photos!! I LOVE that card. Such pretty colors!!
Unknown said…
I know how exciting it was to get that mushroom shot! Love the card, too.
Celeste Goff said…
First let me say, you and your momma are adorable together and you really take great photos Amy! Second, this card absolutely rocks! I love, love, love it!
Lovely card. I love that background digi and how you painted it. Thanks so much for creating with my digis.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard