July Release Teaser - Day Two | Clearly Besotted





I am guesting for the very awesome Clearly Besotted!  I'm super honored to be designing alongside their terrific team.  Sneak peeks start today and run through July 1st when the July Release will be available!

Today I'm featuring the super cute Mischievous Mole set:


Gah, aren't those guys just too cute?!  Their goggles, they kill me.  I colored one set rose and the other in lavender.


I did some fussy cutting so the one mole could hold that sweet bloom.


I can't wait to see how the Clearly Besotted Design Team was inspired!


Thanks so much for stopping by, make sure you check out the Clearly Besotted blog + team:


Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Keren Baker said…
Awww. Love their coloured spectacles! Fabulous inky background too. Fab card! So glad you’re guesting with us! x
Shelly said…
Yay for guesting! :) Super sweet card! And I agree, those moles are just too cute!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeee this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!