Tag Duo | a2zscrapbooking Guest Designer



I'm thrilled to be guesting today for the a2zscrapbooking Monthly Challenge - Anything but a Card.



I designed a tag duo especially for today.  Here's a peek at one of them:

My circular tag features the Alpaca Stamp & Cut.  I loaded this one up with a bunch of images.


I recently bought a top and matching cardi that had their tags attached by the pins I used today on my tags.   Make sure you check out my other project over on the a2zscrapbooking blog!

I can't wait to see how you're inspired by this month's challenge!

A big shout out to a2zscrapbooking for the invite!

Comments

Cindy C. said…
Thank you Amy for taking the time to Guest Design for us! Your projects are absolutely charming!!
Oh this is super cute!
Annette Allen said…
yay congrats on guest designing.. totally cute tag..
I Card Everyone said…
you are such a wonderful addition to any and all, amy! alpaca present - too fun!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
So cute with the round card
Sooooooooooooo cute! LOVING the shape!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue L. said…
LOVE the precious alpaca carrying the cake and wearing a party hat. This has to be one of my FAVORITE cards!!! The cactus and present... tac ♡ and the pin... have not seen that before. YES!
Sue L. said…
Awwww... TAS typo...should have been tsc.
Fikreta said…
super adorable!