Coffee + Kitties | Evelin T Designs





Hello and Happy Monday!  Can you believe this is the last week of July?  Where is the summer going?  I'm up on the Evelin T Designs blog sharing two cards, here's a peek at one of them.  I'm featuring the Coffee Loving Critters + Coffee Art sets:


I challenged myself to not use any black ink on this.  That's a challenge for me as I stink at no line coloring.  I always gravitate to black with my copics but thought that since this is a coffee themed project, the Memento Rich Cocoa would be perfect.

I started off with some quick stencil work using Distress Oxide - Antique Linen.  I fussy cut the stacking mugs from Coffee Art and the bunny from Coffee Loving Critters.  I've actually been enjoying fussy cutting these days.  It's been super relaxing for me.


My copic colors I used:

R20
Y15 | Y19
BG13 | BG15
E0000 | E51



 My card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches:


Don't forget to pop over to the Evelin T Designs blog to see my other project too!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
This is lovely! Jo x
Soooooooooo cute! LOVING the colors!!!! Hard to NOT use something, right??? Our hands often gravitate to the same things! LOL!!!
Annette Allen said…
wow Amy this card is adorable.. totally love it