Autumn Leaves | Clearly Besotted



Have you seen the newest Clearly Besotted release?  Oh my goodness, so filled with goodness.  They're pretty much sold out on all their sets but they are also available on Simon Says Stamp.  So it seems that I'm gravitating to Fall:


Eep!  Those penguins and the one has a LATTE!  I've combined:

All Four Seasons   |   Seasonal Sentiments


Candied Apple | Ripe Persimmon | Fossilized Amber


Fall is definitely my favorite season.  I love to wear sweaters, hats + scarves!


I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Fikreta said…
oh these penguins are so cute!
super cute card!
Lisa said…
O M G this is adorable!
Sooooo cute! LOVING the pumpkin and the penguins!
Rose said…
these little guys are adorable :) Fall my fav time of year!!!
I Card Everyone said…
it's plain to see you're gravitating toward the cutest fall trio I've seen!
=]
Andrea Hastilow said…
WOW ! So adorable, I fell for these penguins during release week, you've combined them with Autumn colours so well x