Inspirational Quotes | Guest Designer Miss Ink Stamps





I'm so excited to be guesting for Miss Ink Stamps over on their IG this morning!  They've just released some pretty spectacular stencils and today I'm featuring:  Chevron.


The stencil has been filled with Modeling Paste on a portion of my panel.  Love the added texture although truthfully I also wait impatiently for it to dry.


I teamed it up with the very fun Java Joe's stamp set.  I just love that store front.  I colored it with peach + aqua copics.

The sentiment is hilarious, isn't it?


A big thank you to Miss Ink Stamps for asking me to be a Guest Designer.  I had a ton of fun.  You'll be seeing their other new stencils in the next several weeks!

Make sure you check out the Miss Ink Stamps Instagram for a special giveaway!


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Ha! That is awesome! I love that sentiment!!
I Card Everyone said…
my sentiments exactly! what a darling coffee shop, amy… love this stencil!
=]
Helen F. said…
Fun idea for stenciling the background with that cute coffee shop image :-)