Costume Parade | A Muse Studio



So I could probably make a bunch more Halloween themed cards, stamp sets that I haven't inked up this year but this will have to do it since Halloween is next week.  The other day I was able to whip up 7 cards in one session, thanks to A Muse Studio's Costume Parade:


I stamped the images twice and colored them up using the same copic color palette for each set:

R11
R14 | R24
YR04 | YR18
YG03 | YG05
V01 | V12
E40 | E43
E31 | E51
T0 | T2
N4 | N6

Because this particular A Muse Studio set didn't have any accompanying sentiments, I used a coupe other sets to finish off the cards.

These first two cards use the MFT Stitched Triple Peek a Boo Window.  This is a must have die, perfect to use with smaller images.  Both of the cards use Reverse Confetti's Fright Night paper which has unfortunately been retired.  Both of the sentiments are from the Jane's Doodles - Winnie Halloween.


My next trio feature the stamps with Simon Says Stamp's Birch Tree Window die.  Perfect for those cute guys.  The sentiments are from Pretty Pink Posh's Halloween Friends.  The paper that I used for the backgrounds are from CTMH Cats and Bats which has been retired.


 My final two designs.  


The 10/31 sentiment, don't you love that?  It is from Jane's Doodles - Winnie Halloween.  The window is Pretty Pink Posh's Storybook 5.


My final card uses the MFT Stitched Triple Peek a Boo Window.  The pattern paper is CTMH Cats and Bats.  I thought it reminded me of a spider's web.  The sentiment is from Got Candy? by Julie Ebersole for Essentials by Ellen [retired].  The spider is Jane's Doodle's Winnie Halloween.


Whew!  There you have it.  I had so much fun putting these together and because of their clean and simple design didn't take too long to create.  The coloring is what took the longest.  Now the hard part, getting these actually out in the mail!  I made them for some kids, well, older kids.  LOL and grandmother's.

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

These are sooooooooooooo cute!!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
all darling, and sweetly spookalicious, amy… love that dinosaur and that you've chosen the perfect season for purple!
=]
These are so cute! I only make a few each year but I do like these you did.
Fikreta said…
these cards are super cute!