feline batty | Poppystamps


Cutting it kind of close on these Halloween Cards that I hope to be posting this week.  I've had this adorable Poppystamps  Feline Spooky set, isn't it cute?


The stencil I used is Memory Box Starry Nights with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide ink. 


The copics I used:

R0000
V01 | V12
N2 | N3
C6 | C8


The sentiment has been stamped on the Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banners Lawn Cuts.

I was inspired by the Poppy Challenge:






Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Fikreta said…
Amy! Love this card!
its super cute!
Sooooo cute! LOVING the cats and that sentiment!
Vickie Z said…
Great use of the sketch and colors!! Love this Halloween card! So happy you joined us at CTD!
Sue L. said…
Sooo sweet Amy! 🤗
I Card Everyone said…
amy, your stenciling is so incredible here, I thought those stars were die-cut!
another too cute to spook card!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super cute use of the images. That set is adorable
Lee Ann Barrett said…
Adorable scene, Amy! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Amy O said…
Cute! Cute! Cute! And I love purple for Halloween. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Jodi Collins said…
I cannot even STAND how cute this card is! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Totally need this set!
Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!!
Wanda Cullen said…
This is such an adorable Halloween card! Love it!
Dana Kirby said…
Amy this is Adorable!! I love everything about your card!! Enjoy your day my friend!
pam said…
Adorable design.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamp challenge blog.
Pam x
Jeanne J. said…
Smiling big here! Love this! The colors are great and the kitties are adorable!