hello | Woodblock Wednesday | Guest Designer





Hello and welcome to Woodblock Wednesday.  I'm featuring:

Poppystamps - Poppy Polka Dot [218C] retired
Impress - Hello Flower [retired]
Savvy Stamps - Small Packages [1315C]

Here's how I was inspired:


So I channeled my inner Alice in my coloring.  That little Poppystamps girl is adorable isn't she?  I know I have a boy version too...somewhere.  These are no longer available in their shop.


The Impress Hello! stamp has been discontinued also but they do have the thank you version still available.


The interior has the sentiment stamped inside by Savvy Stamps.  Love that one!

Although maybe not readily noticeable, the theme this week is Fall!  I tried to capture that with my color palette.  I've noticed that I need to do some shopping for woodblock fall images!

I'm super excited to introduce my guest for this week, Debra Davison.  You can find her on blog HERE + her IG HERE.  She is a coffee lover too!


Isn't her card adorable?!

Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Nora Noll said…
What an adorable card!! I love that little girl image with the fun flower. They are perfect together!
Debra Davison said…
I absolutely love your sweet card !! Love seeing your favorite woodblock stamps each week and was so thrilled that you asked me to join in on the fun !! Thanks again ..
Denise Bryant said…
Sweet card! I'd forgotten all about those cute little Poppystamps characters... I have a couple of them too! They are just adorable!
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous cards, Amy. I love them both but card #1 just grabs my heart - I do miss Poppystamps, Jo x
OMGosh these are fabulous! It's so hard for me think about going back to wood, but you just inspired me to pull out a few of my older wood blocked stamps.
Love your simple but super cute fall card! Love that you love wood mounted stamps too!! I love clear but nothing stamps like a wood mounted stamp!