oh hello friend | Woodblock Wednesday | Guest Designer




Hello and welcome to the 9th edition of Woodblock Wednesday.  I'm featuring:

Impress - Squirrel w/acorn on side [1547e]
Impress - Coffee Cup Stamp with words on side [5375]
Savvy Stamps - Leaf Pattern [1428k]
Impress - Pumpkin Spice [5721D]
Savvy Stamps - Oh Hello Friend [1481e]

Here's how I was inspired:


Let's chat about my Pumpkin Spice card first:


It's actually National Coffee Week over on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog.  Sunday was officially National Coffee Day Hop and the design team is sharing some fun cards all week long.  I wanted to somehow incorporate caffeine with my FALL THEME.  The Impress Coffee Cup is perfect.  I love to be able to customize the sleeve.  Today it has been paper pieced with packaging paper.


To add to the fall theme, I used the beautiful Savvy Stamps Leaf Pattern in Catherine Pooler's Mandarin Spice.  The sentiment, by Impress has been stamped on the same packing paper that I used for the Coffee Cup sleeves.

Next  up is my original design for this week:


The Savvy Stamps squirrel is so cute!  Love him in the acrylic frame that I've been hoarding.  I used the same Leaf Pattern in the same Mandarin Spice [love that color!].  The sentiment is also by Savvy Stamps.


I'm super excited to introduce my guest for this week, Michele Ferguson!  You know her, she's the one with the beautiful work and the wonderful sense of humor.    Here's how she was inspired:


A big thank you to Michele for joining me this week!!!

For all the details on her project, please visit her BLOG + IG.

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

These are all beautiful! LOVING the leaves!
Helen Gullett said…
Amy, love those cards... Beautiful fall leaves and adorable squirrel.
I Card Everyone said…
thanks, amy - it was a delight!
=]
Vicki Dutcher said…
LOVE that white, kraft, orange color combo! Couple of awesome coffee cards
Nora Noll said…
Oh these are so cute!! I am loving the fun, graphic looks you created with these wood stamps!
Lisa said…
All so beautiful! That squirrel is SO adorable!