2019 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day Three


I'm back for Day Three of the 2019 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Today I'm featuring the Close to My Heart - Cedar & Pine collection:


I whipped up two scrappy cards, no stamping involved.  It's been awhile since I've done that.  This paper collection is so beautiful that I had a hard time covering up the lush patterns.

I've added the ribbon and glitter cardstock.  


Check out some of the elements from the collection:


Guess what?!  CTMH just added the PERK UP stamps + coordinating thin cuts online!  That's GREAT news because it was only to be available through October 31st!  So glad that they decided to keep it in their shop, it's a FAB set!



Chris Franco - Close to My Heart Consultant is a returning Super Sponsor for the 2019 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Comments

Beautiful papers and design. Love the colors! OH that set will be the one that got away... but I'm glad you were able to get it before the deadline. So Fabulous.
SO BEAUTIFUL!! Loving the colors!
Cynthia Cole said…
Such pretty cards and love that stamp/die set too!
It's a great new set and the papers are delish! I've gotta play with it too (with the lavender/aqua papers!).
These are both so beautiful and I love the papers. Thanks for sharing them.
Esther Asbury said…
Love the gold glittery paper and the fun florals together! Beautiful cards Amy!
Billie A said…
Beautiful papers. Awesome layouts. I like the sentiments. Always beautiful cards.
Fikreta said…
these are so nice cards!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!
Lucy E. said…
Such pretty cards!
I love those papers!
Becca Yahrling said…
Lovely cards, Amy, using these pretty papers & ribbon!
Love the bold colors.
mamawcindy said…
Love your cards and love the stamps and dies.
Gorgeous patterned paper. Love your cards. Great designs. Thanks for the inspiration!
ivy said…
so pretty! love the PP and the bold B&W strip of ribbon!
Denise Bryant said…
Love the layering and sparkle!
Dawn S. said…
These are both lovely. What a great set from Close to my Heart.
Annette Allen said…
very pretty.. loving all those layers..
Vicki Dutcher said…
LOVE the color combo and the layout of these cards!! Looks like another SUCCESSFUL Coffee Hop going on. :)
Helen F. said…
BEAUTIFUL cards. Love the addition of that pretty ribbon, Amy!
Sue D said…
So pretty. I like the papers, ribbon and sparkle.