Snowflakes | The Stamp Market



I really don't like to mass produce but lately I've been enjoying the process.  It's probably because I feel extra productive [wink].  These sets are a mashup of old and new:


Snowflake  |   The Stamp Market
Sentiments   |   Poppystamps
Tag   |   Reverse Confetti
Paper   |  CTMH


I need more winter | new years cards, crazy since we've already sent out 122 cards😳  My girl helped put together some of the green plaid ones.  It's been busy in our household, including a real tree this year, almost 8 feet tall!


We managed to add the lights but will wait for the boy to come home from NY to add the ornaments.  We just hope that his flight isn't delayed with the snowy conditions over there.


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Loving those cards! The snowflakes are fabulous! And loving the tree!! Just beautiful!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Love these big, bold snowflake cards! And your tree is simply gorgeous! Fingers crossed the boy makes it home okay with no delays.
Cris G. said…
Just like you I prefer to make different cards, but when sending 122 cards 😲 I think I would LOVE to mass produce πŸ˜€. Hope the boy is now safe and sound with you and other family members. Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year πŸŽ„πŸ₯‚!
Fikreta said…
very beautiful cards !
nice tree!
πŸŽ…πŸŽ„ Happy Holidays! ⛄❄