Bonjour | Newton's Nook Designs


So I saw the reminder about Newton's Nook Designs' Inky Paw Challenge.  The current one is an awesome sketch so I dug through all my NND sets and decided to ink up Newton Dreams of Paris.


After having the opportunity to visit Paris a couple years ago, the set is that much more fabulous for me.  Let's start from the bottom and work our way up.  The pattern paper is all from Paper Smooches' Rainbow Sherbet 6x6.  The colors are what make me a happy crafter these days.  All the images are nestled onto the Paper Smooches Fab Frame Die.


I used the rainbow stripe panel to pick out my copics:

RV000
RV14 | RV17
YR12 | YR14
YG41 | G12
V01 | V12
E30 | E31
W00 | W1
T1 | T4
W7

Do you see a bit of gold glitter?  I cut a narrow strip to copy the sketch, although it's flipped and the bow is from the Lawn Fawn Mini Picture Frames.


I was inspired by the Inky Paws Sketch Challenge:


Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Super cute, love the sweet colours!
Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that balloon!!!!
Fikreta said…
Love it. Super cute!
I Card Everyone said…
amy, I love that your love of pastels has carried over to 2020... what a beautiful flight to/tour thru Paris you've created today!
=]
Celeste Goff said…
What an adorably sweet take on the sketch Amy! Love the colors, those cute French kitties, and that fun pop of glittery gold!
Indy's Designs said…
So much fun going on in this card! Your soft colors work so well with this Paris-themed set! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie