January Creative Hop | Reverse Confetti




Today is the day!  The Reverse Confetti January Release is now available for purchase!  We're celebrating with a hop!  You should have arrived from Heather Hoffman's Blog, if not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Reverse Confetti blog!



The January Release is super FUN:



What are your favorites?  I love them all!  I have several projects to share with you today, first up is a giftie duo:


Did you know that the Mini Clear Box fits the Ghirardelli Square Chocolates perfectly?!  I stacked a bunch in one of boxes, wrapped the top with some of the new Sweet as Sugar 6x6 paper.  The tag is from the Clear Treat Box & Wrap Combo confetti cuts.  It's been cut from Piggy Bank and the sentiment is from the Cheerful Pals set.

My coordinating card uses the same panel from the Sweet as Sugar 6x6.  I cut an oval from the center.  The cute images are from the Crafty Critters set...I LOVE this CUTE set!


The cardstock is Brick.  The sentiment is from the same Crafty Critters set stamped in Midnight.


That zebra is so sweet!

I used the Scalloped Bag & Tags Creator Confetti Cuts with some of the Reverse Confetti packaging. paper.  The Heart confetti cut works beautifully with this set.  I backed it with a panel of Piggy Bank cardstock.  The tag is from the Clear Treat Box & Wrap Combo confetti cuts.  It's been cut from Piggy Bank and trimmed up a bit [I also used a corner chomper on the ends.


I adhered the two panels with scor-tape so that the Starbucks gift cards could slide right in but still peek out a bit.  I really love how these turned out, the kraft and Piggy Bank combo is so pretty.  This makes for a quick gift and is postal friendly too!

Before you go, I did want to share my other projects that I shared for this release:



Day Two






I can't wait to hop around and see what everyone else made!  Now it's time to hop over to my teamie Kathy's blog!  In case you get lost along the way, here's the full listing.


Comments

Love them all!! Loving that rainbow colored pencil/brush cup!!!!!!!
DJ said…
I'm so in love with the new critters in this release. Your crafty zebra is adorable! TFS!
Jeanne J. said…
So many beautiful designs! I love the crafty critters - I think they're my favorite this release.. and those beautiful treat bags are lovely!
Shelly said…
Before you even said it, I thought those were Ghirardelli chocolate squares...what does that say about me?! lol Too much chocolate?...Never! lol ;) All your projects are so SWEET!! Love them all!
Marge said…
Fab release and fab projects, Amy! ❤
Celeste Goff said…
Love all of these fun and adorable projects Amy! And yes, craftiness is happiness!!! Such a fun sentiment.