Friends | Inspired by Challenge - Cute Critters




Today starts a new Inspired by Challenge and it's filled with cute critters!  Here's how I was inspired:


I was definitely inspired by the cute critters so I inked up the following Lawn Fawn sets:

Butterfly Kisses
Meow You Doin?
Hedgehugs

I tried to capture the colors used for the critters in the inspiration photo.  The Mini Frames are such a fun way to showcase those critters.

My base panel is from the Really Rainbow Scallops 6x6.


I was going to stamp a sentiment but decided to go with the Scripty Friends.

These are the copics I used:

R20 | R22
Y13 | Y17
YG01 | YG03
BG0000 | BG11
YR0000 | E42
C00 | C1
C9


Here's the optional Weekly Sketch:


I can't wait to see how my other teamies were inspired, please check out the Inspired by Challenge Blog!

Some links may be affiliate at no extra cost:

Comments

Sooooo cute! LOVING those animals!
donna mikasa said…
Love the pastels--makes your card even cuter!
Nora Noll said…
These are just adorable!!! I LOVE the frames!
I Card Everyone said…
oh my goodness these are adorable little critters! there are those wonderful pastels again... you do them so beautifully, amy!
=]
Andrea Hastilow said…
Great interpretation from the challenge board, loving those soft spring colours used & cute cute creatures. Stay healthy x
LeAnne said…
Absolutely adorable! Those little critters are so soft and sweet, especially with their fancy stitched frames! I want to reach out and hug them!
Fikreta said…
awww its so very sweet!
Danni Reid said…
I LOVE your card so much Amy, you really showcased the critters perfectly, amazing!