Long Live Snail Mail | Woodblock Wednesday






I'm back with another edition of Woodblock Wednesday!  Let's get right to it, I'm featuring:

Savvy Stamps - Long Live Snail Mail 1549C
Savvy Stamps - Snail 1544C
Rosie's Roadshow - frame
Rosie's Roadshow - chicken
Rosie's Roadshow - sentiment

You may have seen this sneak peek on my IG Story:


Sorry, the info on the cute Rosie's Roadshow is pretty sparse.  I picked them up from Impress [retail] and they don't have them listed in their online shop.


Here's how I was inspired:


I ended up making three of each design.  I've been shooting for 10+ cards going out for happy mail per week.  I still have quite the stash also.    This design is especially timely give the #stayhome order that so many of us are experiencing.  The base is Stampin' Up Crisp Cantaloupe.


Seriously, that snail is awesome, isn't she?  I originally started by stamping out that sweet Rosie's Roadshow frame.  I was going to mask off a portion of the bottom of the frame and then stamp the chicken [see above] in the frame.  I had forgotten that the chicken has its own border.


The snail works perfectly in the frame.  You can't readily tell but I have colored C1 underneath the snail and then it's been loaded up with Wink of Stella.  The base is Stampin' Up Baja Breeze.

Comments

Carol (HB) said…
Super cute!! I LOVE Rosie's Roadshow and have so many in my drawer and totally haven't thought about them in a long time! Thanks for the reminder!!
Love love love these!!! ADORABLE!! Loving that 'bra' sentiment!!!
Jen W. said…
LOL! These are brilliant, Amy, especially that fabulous hen! :) Hope you and your family are safe and well.
Andrea Hastilow said…
Hahaha ! Loving the bra sentiment & image, excellent. Haven't heard of Rosie Roadshow in the UK yet, but with sets like these hope we do & soon. Hopefully you & family are still healthy & safe while this vile virus continues, keep safe x
I Card Everyone said…
you know by now that it's those words that turn my head... this sentiment is my mantra these days!
FAB U Lous! loving that cantaloupe!
=]
Celeste Goff said…
Yes, love this sentiment and your cards are awesome Amy!